𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞. 𝐏𝐭 𝟐

Now that the movie was over, everyone was talking with their friends. Jade was still sat on Prime's shoulder texting Robbie, seeing as she was too lazy to ask Optimus to get her down onto the floor. Tony was talking to Bruce, Steve was talking with Clint and Natasha. Thor was just eating his pop tarts.

Sky didn't do anything just glancing at Jade every now and then as she texted. Mikaela was leaning onto Robbie's shoulder, watching as Robbie texted Jade. Stella wasn't doing anything, and some how got some of her make up stuff out, just to look good infront of Sky. Terra, out of boredom, got herself a little flower out of thin air. Musa had her headphones on, and had her eyes closed. Bloom and Aisha were talking, Prime and the gang were talking Bee was watching Jade text Robbie on her phone. Jade showing him her texts every now and then.

Just then, a huge orange light blinded everyone, making everyone cover themselves. As soon as it cleared there an elder woman and three men we're standing there. However, Jade was no longer seen.

"Jade-!" Bee said with wide eyes. Optimus looked at his shoulder and found her no where. Making his eyes wide.

However the new people in the room became instantly aware. Sky and most of the students recognised them right away.

"Ms Dowling?" Aisha asked,

"Aisha? Where am I?"

"You are here to watch Jade's life"

Almost everyone flinched.

"Where is Jade?!" Ironhide growled, making the four turn around. Riven, one of the students, became even more afraid than he has ever been in his life. What the hell is that thing!

At the sight Tony became instantly worried.

"What is going on?" Silva, Sky's father figure asked. But as soon as he saw the Autobots, he jumped.

"Dad?" Terra asked, as soon as she spotted Professor Harvey

"Everyone please calm down."

The voice said, making everyone go quite.

"We are here to watch the life of Jade Maria Stark"

Surprisingly no one said anything and just sat down.

Riven sat next to Sky, not taking his eyes off of the huge robots. Optimus nodded his helm at him, making Riven give him an awkward smile. The trio of teachers sat down and didn't say anything, just smiled at each other. Tony was waiting impatiently on more info of where her daughter was. 

"As for those who are wondering where Jade is. She is safe."

Some sighed in relief.

"Now let us start."