M(e)n in the middle (part 3)

🔥🔥🔥

***

She closed the faucet after adding more hot water to the tub and then smiled slightly as she felt the water move behind her and Benny's legs slide into her sight area on either side of her. She told herself to calm down and then slowly slid back, until her back was against his chest, her body perfectly cradled in the width of his hips.

She put one of her hands on his naked thigh which was bent over and half sticking out of the water, wetting and caressing it with her fingertips, enjoying the feeling of his muscles and his skin.

Benny sighed deeply and she moved up and down along with the movement of his chest. He was a solid presence behind her and she dropped her head back onto his shoulder, closing her eyes. Really relaxed now.

At that precise moment, the tiredness and fear of that day made themselves present in all their power, threatening to drag her into the paradisiacal world of sleep thanks to the warmth of the man behind her, cradling her like If she was the most precious thing.

Benny crossed his arms over her chest, pulling her close and kissing her temple. She'd never tire of the way he made her feel. Secure, safe, strong.

He'd never understand how much she loved him. And she'd never understand how he could love her.

***

"So, tell me more about this compulsion you have to apologize" he whispered in her ear, giving her goosebumps.

Frida raised a hand to caress his forearm and sighed long "I acted stupid this morning. I made a fool of myself... What the hell was I thinking about leaving the group? I don't know how to ski, I should know better..." she said, angry at herself.

"It happened, it's no one fault. You sure didn't want to get lost, I suppose" he said, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"But still... Why organize a trip to the mountain when you don't know how to ski? It's stupid" she said again, shaking her head slightly.

"Frida, stop it..." he couldn't finish because she kept talking.

"And I know you didn't want to come and yet I dragged you here and you came because you're a good man... indulging your wife's nonsense..." she finished muttering, almost without wanting to be heard by him.

"Okay, hey, stop. It's about my wife you're talking about, so stop" he interrupted her, tightening his grip on her shoulders.

He felt her chest rise quickly from the frenzy of her words and he gave her time to calm down, to catch her breath.

"It's true, I'm not a mountain lover, but because I'm lazy, not because I don't like it. And I'm happy to be here, love. Seriously, I'm happy even If I made you understand otherwise, right?" he muttered in her ear.

"Yeah..." she whispered, suddenly feeling a lump in her throat.

"No. No way. I'm good here. I mean, look at me? I'm with the most beautiful woman in my arms, naked, who has organized a beautiful vacation just for me!" he kissed her cheek.

"But you..." she started again, trying to turn around, but he stopped her movements.

"You know I like to do some drama. You know me well by now" he moaned and then bit her ear to make her laugh.

Frida snorted and tried to avoid his mouth. She sighed deeply and then felt his chest vibrate as he spoke again.

"And you didn't embarrass me earlier. Nor did you make me look stupid. You just gave me a big scare when I didn't see you coming down" he told her seriously, stroking her shoulder "That's why I reacted badly. I was... scared".