Under attack (part 2)

📢Warning: The heat is on here📢

Benny smiled as he chased her lips, pinning a hand through her hair and meeting her tempting mouth. Frida moaned and sucked his bottom lip between her lips, making him moan when she bit him lightly. She smiled and pulled back a bit, enough to let him catch her again and slide his tongue inside her mouth.

He held his breath as he brushed it against her teeth, the roof of her mouth, the inside of her cheeks, against her tongue over and over again, sending strong electric shocks throughout her body. He had almost forgotten all that and that was inconceivable.

Frida framed his face in her hands, trying to catch her breath even if it was almost impossible, but not wanting to interrupt that perfect moment.

He moved away from her lips suddenly, leaving her with her lips parted, almost without realizing what had just happened, and instead devoted himself to her neck.

He sucked on her pulse point, making her moan in an almost scandalous way. He kept sucking until he bit her skin almost ravenously, feeling her jolting and pushing her hips harder against his own.

"You'll mark me..." she muttered, chuckling slightly.

"Hell yeah..." he whispered, continuing with that mission.

Frida closed her eyes and held him close, the sensation of his strong and warm body beneath her was almost intoxicating. In that precise moment she felt she needed him more than she thought. More than she had realized until then.

When she felt his hips push against hers, she gasped and felt a wave of warmth hit her face and chest. She bowed her head and tried to kiss him wherever she could, catching his jaw with her lips and teeth.

Internally, he cheered up when he was able to slide his hands under her lilac dress which gave her an almost ethereal air. And then he was grabbing her ass, pushing her against him and groaning against her chest. He was tireless and in a few moments he slid his tongue from the collarbone to the center of her chest, continuing to move the fabric with the help of his chin and nose, until he reached one of her breasts, catching her nipple between his lips.

She moaned loudly and wrapped her hands in his hair, pulling him closer if possible.

Good God, they were really doing it in the car, when they should have been at a wedding, after almost a month without seeing each other.

Simply perfect.

She wanted him. She wanted him more than anything. She needed to be sure that they were okay, that they were good. And even though they were good at words, more he than she, she needed physical security.

The heat between her legs and his evident arousal must already be a fairly certain proof of their newfound harmony, however.

Benny was able to slide his hands up her lower back, peppering her chest with long, warm kisses. He took a deep breath and let his head rest against the headrest so he could look into her dark, longing eyes.

"You good?".

She smiled "Yes..." she pecked him on the lips.

"Want to stop?".

"Don't you dare..." she pressed her forehead against his and kissed him deeply again "I want you, Benny... Right here, right now".

He chuckled "Someone could see us..." he brushed his nose against her own, her lips, her chin...

"I don't care... And then, if someone stopped behind us, we would notice him... Please, love, don't stop..." she almost begged him, brushing against him.