Hyuk was unsure if he actually liked it to not be feared.

"Yes, you are. But not for the next week. One week suspension. And before you'll come back, I'll have a test about the regulations ready, which you must ace," Hyuk said, seeing the eyes widen when the man learned about the consequences of his actions.

"What? A test? Oh come on," Moo Chi complained, suddenly looking indignant, and Hyuk had to hide a smile. He had expected an eked out 'okay,' or a terse nod. Not someone who sounded like a teenager that was told he had his chores still to do.

"Yes, a test," Hyuk said, still keeping his strict face on, "so, now enjoy your week off by trying to keep alive, and perhaps to go over the regulations,"

"Well, aren't you just the funniest prosecutor," Moo Chi muttered, before a smile appeared on his face, "well, at least we got him,"

"At least we got him," Hyuk agreed, "now go. I don't want to see your face for a week. Somehow I got a feeling you'll be a regular in here,"

"I think you might be right, prosecutor," Moo Chi said with a grin, "enjoy your week without me as well,"

"Out," Hyuk repeated, making Moo Chi grin again and step out of the office.

Hyuk looked at the closed door, shaking his head in amusement. He just knew that it was going to be a troublemaker. Somehow, he was both looking forward to it and not.

Arriving home, Ba Reum was surprised to see his aunt waiting for him and for a small moment he had hope in his heart, hope that she would do something special, hope that she would smile at him and be glad for his birthday.

But that hope was instantly crushed.

"You are late," the woman said, and Ba Reum instantly felt guilty for taking the detour and getting his ice cream.

He wouldn't have, if he had known she had been waiting for him. Normally the woman didn't pay him a lot of attention and often times she wasn't home at this hour at all. Ba Reum tried to pretend it wasn't because of him.

"I took a walk in the park," Ba Reum said shyly, somehow not wanting to reveal he had gone to get a treat, and neither wanting to tell her what exactly happened and how close to headspace he had almost gotten.

At least the big man had been nice to him, until he had to leave for his work, but it had brought Ba Reum down harder then he would have liked.

"Of course you did," the woman said with an annoyed sigh.

"Sorry," Ba Reum muttered, feeling guilty about not having warned his aunt, but he truly hadn't expected her to care.

"Whatever. Ba Reum, we need to talk," she said, her tone serious and the mild disgust in her face, like usual, not hidden.

"Talk?" Ba Reum asked sitting down opposite of her. Barely seated, he felt his watch buzz. He knew she heard it and heard the annoyed sigh she gave, shaking her head while she looked at him.

"Go on, I'll wait. No use in you ruining the chair," she said, and Ba Reum flushed.

"Be right back," Ba Reum said softly, getting up and hurrying to the bathroom. He really didn't want to make his aunt wait too long, but having an accident would be much worse than a few minutes delay.

Sitting down on the toilet, he pressed hard with his fist on his bladder while he tensed all his muscles, feeling some liquid escape him.

It wasn't a lot, it never was seeing that he went every two hours, but he knew that if he started to skip these alarms, it could result in big wettings, and he couldn't have those.