A/N

"I want to kiss you so badly"

"I want to be kissed by you so badly"

Credulous

Hazel x fem!reader

What makes one happy? There is no clear answer to this question. For some people, it's having success; for others, it's any kind of thrill; and for many, it's having the people they know and love in their lives. But at what point do you know a person? And can a completely new person be the one to make you the happiest?

.¸.•*'•.¸¸.•* ╭━━━━╮
•.¸.•*¯•.¸.•*¯ |::::::::: /\___/\
•.¸.•*¯•.¸.• ᓚ|::::::::(// ●ω●/)
•.¸.•¯•.¸.•*¯•し-----し-----J

Y/n l/n. One of the most popular girls at school. Smart, beautiful, and popular. What could you wish for more? Y/n has it all. She knows all the new gossip, every social group in school, and all the drama. If you want to know something, ask Y/n. Many loved her, a few hated her, but everybody knew her.

Hazel Callahan. Oblivious to sarcasm and not the most popular in school. She was labeled a weirdo the moment people realized her inability to understand social cues. The Callahan girl herself doesn't really care about popularity and all that. The only thing she cares about is not being alone. Hazel isn't trying to be someone she's not, so people either accept her or they don't.

PJ and Hazel made a bet. One bet. One bet that changed everything. No one knew how this bet would change the lives of two girls.

But what happens when the one person that shouldn't know about this finds out...

╭ ◜◝ ͡ ◜◝ ͡ ◜◝ ͡ ◜◝ ͡ ◝╮
♡ ᵘ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ˢᵒ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ♡
♡ ᶦ'ᵐ ᵍˡᵃᵈ ᶦ ℋᵃᵛᵉ ᵘ
╰ ◟◞ ͜ ◟ ͜ ◟◞ ͜ ◟ ͜ ◞ ╯
O ° 〃∩ ∧_∧
⊂⌒( '・ω・)
ヽ_っ_/ ̄ ̄ ̄/
  \/___/

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢<𝟹

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛
𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎!

𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬
♥︎