EPILOGUE

1 year later...

"We have the iconic Mr. Kim Taehyung here! We have loved your song a lot Taehyung-ssi, how was your experience?"
The interviewer praised Taehyung.

"Thank you it was really great experience, I enjoyed shooting..."
Taehyung shared his experience.

They talked for a while when the interviewer dropped the most wanted, so called question.

"Recently you are being shipped with the famous girl idol, what's your opinion about it? Are you really dating her?"
She asked smirk was visible on her face.

"Of course not! I have already a special person in my life, even after the announcement of me dating someone who is my love of life, then also the rumours and shipping processes aren't stopping. So it's not my concern related it, at all."
Taehyung said seriously, shrugging his shoulders slightly. The interviewers smirked dropped instantly.

"Who is that special person?"
She asked curiously.

"I ain't gonna reveal my love because my love is so shy and don't want unnecessary chaos"
Taehyung chuckled when he think of that certainly bunny face.

"Oh I see, but it's okay to sh--"
"Okay enough of the questions Mrs. Choi. Our idol needs rest. He have to attend the award function and also he had to travel, thank you!"
The chief who was present with Taehyung for supporting him, bugged in strictly.

The interviewer chuckled in embarrassment before nodding her head.

Taehyung sighed in relief.

"Thank you noona! She was just asking me stupid questions."
Taehyung said glancing at the interviewer.

"That's why I'm here right? By the way where's that fluff ball?"
The chief asked to Taehyung.

"He went to his boxing academy for some work, he will arrive in a minute or two"
Taehyung said and that's when Jungkook entered.

"He is here!"
Taehyung exclaimed excitedly.

"So done with interview?"
Jungkook came running towards his love.

"Yes!"
Taehyung chirped before hugging the bunny boy softly and give a small peck on his cheek. Jungkook panicked and broke the hug immediately making Taehyung pout.

"Hyungie! What if anybody saw it? You are an idol now, you know our country's culture!"
Jungkook whispered yelled at Taehyung who rolled his eyes.

"I don't care--"
"But I do care hyung, I don't like this at all."
Jungkook said softly.

(In this year the thing which grow is Jungkook's insecurity. He don't like to reveal himself infront of the media. He thinks that people will hate him)

"Okay bunny calm down, let's head to airport you know I have a photoshoot. D-did you took the leave from academy?"
Taehyung asked hesitantly, Jungkook nodded his head nervously.

Jungkook's whole attention was on the surroundings checking if unknowingly saw both of them.

'Thank goodness no one saw us otherwise it may reflect to Tae's reputation' Jungkook thought in his mind sighing in relief but to his dismay, Someone in the corner already clicked their photos.

Taehyung head out of the building with Jungkook on his side ready to protect. As usual all the fans jump upon Taehyung. Jungkook covered his lover securely.

They bowed to the fans before entering in car. Jungkook too entered in car.

As soon as they settled in the care, Taehyung immediately pecked Jungkook's lips. Jungkook widen his eyes in shock he immediately looked to his side and sighed in relief. He glared at Taehyung.