New CEO

Short but sweet! 🙂
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bogum dropped Jimin at his home as he was drunk. For the first time in jimin's life he didn't went to Kim's mansion after being drunk. Jungkook was feeling sad but was helpless he too had suffered like this.

Taekook reach home Taehyung's mood was neutral.

"You are regretting, right?"
Jungkook asked, Taehyung squinted his eyebrow.

"Regretting? Me? Why?"
Taehyung asked crossing his arms.

"Why not hyung you did wro--"
Taehyung cut him off immediately.

"Please koo, stop. Please stop blaming me for nothing. I did absolutely the right thing. I just made him realise that what misery he cause him with you. Don't defend him"
Taehyung argued.

"I am not defending him Tae nor I'm blaming you! I care for Jimin hyung that's it. He was really very sad, he is our hyung you shouldn't have to disrespect him Tae."
Jungkook said with the same tone.

"So what? He can disrespect you anytime!"
Tae yelled.

"No hyung not at all, I am--"
"It's fine, leave it. I don't want to talk about this now, I'm tired, I will sleep"
Taehyung saud and left to his room.

"I know you are feeling bad tae..."
Jungkook muttered under his breath.

Jimin's house.

Jimin was crying non stop. Bogum was trying every possible way to make him stop his crying.

"Are you going to stop your crying or not! Can't even earn forgiveness, Jimin. Don't be so pathetic! You don't deserve any type of comfort but my kookie told me to not leave your side that's why I'm here to help you."
Bogum coldly stated on which Jimin's crying stopped immediately.

"I-is that so... Right! I don't deserve the comfort of anyone, y-you can go"
Jimin said detaching himself from Bogum who sighed heavily.

"Instead of blaming yourself and seeking for comfort, try hard to earn kookie's forgiveness!!"
Bogum deadpanned.

"But h-how?"
Jimin asked his lips wobbled.

"When you were hurting my kookie did you asked me?"
Bogum asked squinting his eyebrow. Jimin shook his head in shame.

"Then why are you asking me now?"
Bogum asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"I just don't know Bogum hyung! I--"
"You know it Jimin, you definitely know it. And Jungkook is so innocent, he will forgive you instantly at least give it a try!"
Bogum chirped.

"And TaeTae?"
Jimin softly asked.

"You yourself had to think about this now Jimin. I am happy that you are regretting. Just don't hurt anyone like this, okay?"
Bogum wiped jimin's tears so softly.

"Yes hyung I will never hurt anyone from now on!"
Jimin sternly stated.

"Good boy now go freshen up!"
Bogum ruffled his hairs.

Two days later...

At night

Mr. Kim was in his thoughts when Bogum approached.

"What are you thinking about dad?"
He asked.

"Nothing... After some days Taehyung is going to resign from the company, Jungkook already resigned and Myeongseok got fired"
Mr. Kim uttered calmly.

"I am just thinking what should I do next, I'm tired I can't handle this company."
Mr. Kim smiled tiredly.

"Why are you sayi--"
Mr. Kim cut Bogum off immediately.