Suppressing anger or Invitation for something bad...

"I'm really sorry baby... I choose Bogum over you bun. I'm very bad of a boyfriend. He must be hating me now"
Taehyung muttered and wiped his tears softly.

"I hope I will make you understand someday..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I am hurt hyung, but I know it's not your fault. The only one who is at the fault is that Bogum! I will make sure get him the nice beating!"
Jungkook smirked.

Next day.

Jungkook was in deep thoughts about how to cancel their so called friendly date.

"Eomma?"
Jungkook called out for Mrs. Kim.

"Yes bunny?"
Jungkook started to fidget with his fingers.

"Actually I need your help"
Jungkook asked Mrs. Kim frowned her eyes in worry.

"Tell me bun, what is bothering to my son...?"
Mrs. Kim asked softly.

"Today Bogum hyung and hyungie are going out and Taehyung hyung denied me to come with them"
Jungkook sadly stated.

"What? He denied you wait! I'll whoop his bum!"
Mrs. Kim said angrily.

"Calm down eomma he didn't do it intentionally, Bogum hyung told him to do so"
Jungkook said calmly but Mrs. Kim started to laugh.

"No bub Bogum is not that type of a person..."
Mrs. Kim said laughing.

"Eomma you don't believe me?"
Jungkook asked feeling betrayed.

"No honey, but I just--"
Mrs. Kim cut off by Jungkook.

"If you don't believe in me you can ask to your son"
Jungkook huffed crossing his arms.

Mrs. Kim frowned upon why Bogum denied Jungkook to let him come with them.

"Bunny? Bear must have told you the reason or not?"
She asked caressing his palm.

"He didn't tell me the complete reason but said that Bogum hyung is uncomfortable and afraid of me, even it reminds him something related to his past"
He explained.
And it immediately clicked in Mrs. Kim's mind.

"Jungkook... You didn't hurt him right?"
Mrs. Kim asked eyeing suspiciously to Jungkook.

"No eomma why--"
Mrs. Kim cut him off saying.

"If he don't want to go with you baby... Then you have to manage, I'm sorry but Taehyung is right"
Mrs. Kim nervously said to Jungkook.

"Bu--"
"Enough of the discussion let them hang out... We will hang out at home, right?"
Jungkook sighed sadly before nodding his head.

'Everyone cares for you, I know you are taking advantage of it Bogum, I badly wanted to be with Taehyungie hyung but he too don't want me'

Jungkook thought and sadness spread over his heart and mind.

His shoulder slump down in sadness and made his way to room ignoring Mrs. Kim who was calling him.

He shut his room's door harshly and sat on the floor helplessly.

"What is happening with me? He is just an attention seeker.... I hate him to the core!"
Jungkook yelled to no one.

Unknowingly a tear rolled down his cheeks.

Jungkook heard the knock on the door, he ignored it don't wanna face anyone right now.

Knocking didn't stop so he irritatedly stood up opening it harshly and saw his love is staring at him worriedly.

Taehyung's heart shattered into pieces when he saw Jungkook's eyes were puffy guessing it already that he cried and most importantly the reason behind it is he himself.