Take rest

Few days went by and in those days taekook were beyond happy. Taehyung was happy because there was no single bully because Myeongseok and Yeonju were minding their own business while Jungkook, he was happy because well... let's keep it as a secret for a while🤫.

And in these days Jungkook understood the schedule of Taehyung. He was eager to be with Taehyung everywhere. Taehyung was feeling bad for Jungkook, he thought because of him Jungkook has to be with him anytime.

So he was thinking to give a break to Jungkook.
They were at the office cabin.

"Um Kook's now here I'm not getting bullied and they both are minding their own business, so why not you take some break?"
Taehyung said softly.
Jungkook become sad.

"Why aren't you enjoying my company?"
Jungkook asked pouting unknowingly.

"It's not like that, I thought you are just working with me and don't have any time to take break and there is no ounce of rest, you don't have the habit right? So, you need a break too"
Taehyung said smiling.

"But I enjoy this, I don't need any type of break, I guess"
'If I will take a break for resting purpose I can't be with you and I can't afford this' Jungkook thought.

"I don't care about anything, look at yourself! You should take rest and moreover they aren't bullying me right?"
Jungkook kept his hung low pouting furiously.

"But--"
"I'll not listen to you, you need rest... Just take a leave tomorrow, that's it!"
Jungkook sighed but nodded and felt happy by Taehyung's caring nature.

"Fine but only for one day"
Jungkook said making Taehyung nod his head.

Jungkook wasn't happy at all, he will not be able to see his hyung. But nevertheless he has to agree with Taehyung.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

💜🐰🥺💜

The day went fast as expected and our cute bunny wasn't happy at all, the reason behind his sadness was his so called break!

Taehyung was sitting on the couch watching the TV while Jungkook was staring in space thinking about what to do tomorrow because he wasn't having any interest to spent a day without his Taehyung hyung.

"Okay guys let's have dinner I'm very hungry!"
Mr. Kim said to Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung nodded and went to dining table.

"I don't have any appetite appa you all have it"
Jungkook didn't wait for any response and made his way to his bedroom.

"What happened to him?"
Mr. Kim muttered.

"Taehyung did you got in fight with Jungkook?"
Mr. Kim asked sternly to already confused Taehyung.

"No dad"
"Then why he--
"How would I know dad"
Taehyung said and Mr. Kim nodded his head.

'I have to see this now'
Mr. Kim thought.

"Now where are you going?"
Mrs. Kim asked.

"I'll come in a minute, you start it."
He too left without waiting for any response.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was staring in space when he heard the knock on the door and found Mr. Kim standing.

"Can I come in kookie"
"Appa why are you asking permission"
Jungkook said pouting heavily.

"Okay... So why my cute little baby dont wanna have dinner?"
Mr. Kim asked in baby voice.

"I don have appetite"
Jungkook too respond in baby voice.