Remember

BEFORE I BEGIN I JUST NEED TO SAY OMG OMG OMG THIS CHAPTER IS JUST... OMG OKAY.
and btw this book is almost done. There is just a couple chapters left.... UNLESS I PUT IN A HUGE PLOT TWIST OH NO HOPE YOU DIDNT THINK JACK WAS OUT OF THE PICTURE. OKAY SoRRy.

Luke POV

"Paul, where is Ava? What took you so long? Is she with you? Did you get her? Do you think she's going to call the cops? Do you think her friend that Calum has been talking to... Ashlyn, or whatever- do you think she's going to report her missing? What if she got hurt, and now she's going to sue? Wait, did you knock her out? What did you do to knock her out? We're you gentle with h-" As soon as I saw One Direction's tour manager/ security guard, Paul Higgens, I started asking thousands of questions.

"LUKE!" He yelled over my voice. "Yes, I knocked her out. Yes, I was gentle with her. No, she did not get hurt. She's in the backseat of the car. Come help me get her."

"Help you get who?" Calum asked, walking out of his room.

He had been talking to Ava's friend, the one she was staying with, but she wouldn't give Calum her address. Calum said something about it being 'a sign' so he was going to give up on trying to get Ava back. But being the great friend I am, I got in contact with Paul, who had connections, that could help us track down Ava. But she wasn't going to get in the car with a stranger, especially if she knew we were bringing her to Calum, so Paul somehow knocked her out, put her in his car, and brought her here.

"I have a surprise for you."

*

"You kidnapped my girlfriend?" He asked, eyeing the unconscious body in front of us. I don't think he realized he called her his girlfriend, but I'm not going to correct him on it, because if he says it enough, it might come true.

"Technically Paul kidnapped her." I childishly pointed an accusing finger at Paul.

"Actually, I hired someone to kidnap her, I just drove her here," Paul defended himself.

"Wait... why is her head bleeding?" We both turned to Paul with frantic, wide eyes. Sheer panic etched it's way inside of me. Calum is surely going to kill me... or Paul. Maybe both of us. We can't take her to a hospital, and tell them she got hurt, while we were kidnapping her.

"You said knock her out." Paul looked at me. "You never said how to knock her out." Calum turned to face me, glaring hard. He opened his mouth, and I knew he was about to yell.

"Before you say anything," I rushed out, so it sounded like one word. "You should be thanking me, not yelling at me." I raised my eyebrows and gave him my best poker face, trying to hide my nerves.

"Thanking you?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, I got her here. You were just going to give up, when that Ashlyn girl wouldn't give you her address." I put a smug smile on my face. I was actually proud of myself for helping him this much. He opened his mouth, and I prepared myself for him to argue with me, but he shut it without a single word.

"Thank you." His voice was quiet, but steady, despite the distant look of sadness in his eyes. That look hasn't diminished, since Ava was in the hospital. Everytime I looked into his eyes, my heart ached for him. Nobody wants to see their best friend so broken- lifeless, almost.

"Well, let's get her to the room, then." I watched as Calum picked her up, and walked to the doors of the hotel. I followed closely behind him, as Paul drove away.

*

Ava POV

I've always seen life the exact same way, everyday of my life. Full of color, while I silently drown in grey. It was always the same thing every week: New foster family, new school, new city- sometimes new state, new people to give me sympathetic smiles everytime they look at me, after they learn that I had an abusive biological dad and a mom that gets high on LSD, weed, acid, and just about everything in between. They all expected me to turn out messed up. They all expected me to hate moving every week, but truth be told, I could never wait to get out of those foster homes.

But then, one day I was told by child services I'd be moving to Australia. I dreaded the thought of leaving America. But I met a boy there, in Australia. He goes by the name of Calum Thomas Hood. He was tall, tan, well built, hilarious, and sweet... but most importantly, he was the one that changed my view on life.

He turned the bad days to good days. He turned my grey world into something bright; into something worth living.

"Ava?" I heard my name being called in the darkness.

"She's not waking up," an other voice said, more frantically.

"Don't panic."

"We've been trying to wake her up for 20 minutes. How hard did Paul hit her?"

I was starting to hear the voices more clear, as I noticed pain in my head. Like, intense pain. I've never felt anything so agonizingly painful. I shot straight up with a gasp, and immediately my hand was in contact with the source of the pain. It felt like a big scab on the back of my head.

Then I realized where I was. I didn't recognize it, but it definitely was not Ashlyn's house. Panic coursed through my body, as I remembered what had happened.

I was kidnapped.

As I was about to scream, I turned to my right and saw two teenage boys staring at me. But the dark haired one caught my eye.

And suddenly it was was like a lightbulb turned on. Something clicked in my head, and everything came flooding back. I don't know if it was the helpless look in his eyes. I don't know if it was the way he was holding my hand. I don't know if it was the way my heart fluttered, when I saw him. I don't know if it was the familiar smell of mint in his breath, that I had loved so much. But whatever it was, it caused me to mumble some words that would change my life forever.

"Calum, I remember."

OH MY GOSHHHHHHH AVA. REMEMBERS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. OH MY HEMMO.
I don't even think anyone reads these but it's fine cause I love writing them.

:::::BUT JUST A REMINDER:::::

Happiness doesn't always last. AND THERE IS GONNA BE SOME D R A M A BEFORE THIS BOOK IS OVER OMG NOOOOOOOO