2nd person

There was blood all over Her and glass digging into her skin but she didn't care, she ran back to the center where she saw most of my classmates. "KURAYAMI!" Everyone was looking at she but she was focused on Aizawa who's head was being bashed into the ground. She was about to jump of the railing but someone grabbed her it was todoroki, bakugo and kirishima "Your really hurt you need to stop fighting" Kirishima said "He'd right you need to stop" Bakugo added. You were struggling to get out of their grip but you got out "Stop kurayami, your going to die" Todoroki yelled but you either didn't hear or didn't care. All might just arrived but you didn't care, you were craving blood(your blood quirk is like toga's so you need blood to keep using your quirk)  You made a huge shythe that had fire on it and attacked. You cut the nomu's hands and head off in one swift move and you saw shigaraki try to use his quirk on tsui you ran over so fast that no one even saw you move until you were behind shiagarki. You now also had demons surrounding you.

 You now also had demons surrounding you

"Bastard" you said he looked at you with a scared and dumbfounded expression, as you were about to hit him a warp gate was created under him and he was back to the center

"Bastard" you said he looked at you with a scared and dumbfounded expression, as you were about to hit him a warp gate was created under him and he was back to the center. You stared at Tsui and midoriya your mouth quivering you heart begging for blood, Kura-sa saw this she was in the fire area and since she was half siren it was hard to get out because her throat got dry quickly. 

Kura-sa pov

I saw sissy staring at Tsui and Midoriya i knew exactly what she was thinking. "We need blood!!" I yelled, everyone stared at me "Why would we need blood?" Kiri and denki said at the same time " Kurayami's quirk relies on blood and he is almost out, That is why she's looking at midoiya and Tsui like that. She's hungry and will eat anything with blood in it!" Everyone looked horrifed evern All might, "I hope you kids find a solution but I need to help fight the monster over there, BECAUSE I AM HERE." He said but didn't smile once. "Momo can you make blood packets?" she shook her head she looked like she could barly stand "Why don't we just give her our arm and she could take some of our blood" bakugo asked, I shook my head "there is an 80% chance that you are not getting that arm back, she is like a wild animal right now. The wolf blood in her is at it's highest right now because this is where she is a predator and on top of the food chain here."