24

Zer0

Zer0

The dance practice room is busting with loud music as someone was still practicing on his own to perfect the moves. Sweats were dripping from his body as his bangs were sticking with his forehead making him look hotter than he already was.

"Is this angle good or is this one better?" the moving figure asked himself as he checked his posture on the mirror in front of him. After he was done checking his posture, he again started the song from the start to do the whole routine once again with perfection.

If you're wondering who this perfectionist is, well the only answer is Lee Chan aka Dino who was the helpless performer when it came to his performance. He stopped with a neat finish as soon as the music stopped on the speaker.

Chan took a towel from a chair near him to wipe the sweat off of his body. He gulped down the sports drink from his water bottle in one go. He looked at his own reflection on the mirror as the sweats still dripping from his body.

His body was buff and strong, unlike his fourteen year old self who had the dream to become the best which he was still achieving through hard work.

But his younger self had dreamed of something else along with the first one which was to be 180cm when he grew up. But sadly it just stayed as a dream for him.

He still remembered the time he had dreamt of becoming a dancer till today. It was still vivid in his memory as he saw his own reflection in the mirror of the dance practice room.

Chan

"Chan-ah, what will you become when you grow up?" asked an old lady who was in her sixty. "I'll become a dancer, grandma," four years old Chan answered eating the chinese dish his grandma had brought for him. "Why not doctor or prosecutor?" she asked, putting more rice in his bowl.

Chan visibly sighed putting down his chopsticks on the bowl. He shifted on his seat to get a better view of his grandma. "I'll. Now can we eat the food in peace?" he said, drained out of energy by all these questions which always had the one specific answer. His grandma just chuckled at his cuteness.

Chan had dancing in his blood and bones as his father ran a dance classes in his studio. Chan learnt to dance from him. It even became a habit of him to wake up listening to songs. Nonetheless he was happy.

But reality hit hard when he became 14 years old. He auditioned for different companies to get into a boy group. But he was rejected with the excuse of being "too young". Chan loathed them because he knew he was better. But he was strong enough to strive for his dream.

Chan didn't know if the God was kind enough or it was his hard work that he got scouted by PLEDIS at the age of 16. Chan was on ninth cloud with the news. But the person who was happiest was his grandma.

Chan was always a hard working kid on which he had gained praises for. Soon he became the best dancer. Even the CEO himself praised him everytime he passed by the training room. He had worked hard to his bone just to see this day.