08

Bittersweet

                 Mingyu & Wonwoo were in the orphanage where Mingyu volunteered every week

                 Mingyu & Wonwoo were in the orphanage where Mingyu volunteered every week. It was something the Kims always do. Wonwoo wanted to spend the day with Mingyu as the other wanted to take him out on a dinner date after this. Wonwoo was reading a children's book for the kids.

But Mingyu's eyes caught something else, a boy. A little boy who's just flipping the pages of a drawing book. He is a new edition to the orphanage. The boy's parents died in a car accident a few months ago. The orphanage got his custody for the time being.

The boy was actually from Japan but he moved to korea with his parents two years ago when he was just five. His family would take him in but they've got some official issues to deal with for getting his custody that would take them a few months more. So, the government had given his custody to the orphanage.

But the boy hardly talked to anyone which made it hard for the others to take care of him. Mingyu also tried a few times to make him talk but he barely said a few words. The old lady who took care of the orphanage also tried a few times but failed.

"Don't worry, Yuta will be talking to everyone soon," Wonwoo said to his boyfriend reassuring him. Mingyu got startled by the sudden deep voice behind him but relaxed upon realizing whom the voice belonged to. "How are you so sure?" Mingyu asked looking at his boyfriend before pulling him close by his waist. "I just know." he said, lazily putting both of his hands around the taller's neck.

"It's an orphanage and you both know that, right ?" A little girl's voice made them both flinch away. She wasn't that little as she'll be going to middle school next year. The girl was looking at them with a little mischievous smile on here lips while both of her hands were crossed over her chest.

"We do remember, Yuna. It's just...," Wonwoo trailed off. The said girl just raised one of her eye brows still having that smirck on her lips. "You're supposed to help me with cleaning. Where you off to,huh? Now come with me," Wonwoo finally managed without stuttering. It would literally hurt his ego if he couldn't even reply to a little girl."Okay," she said pulling Wonwoo away from the big puppy. Mingyu whined at his boyfriend. Yuna looked over her shoulder and stuck her tongue out to tease the big puppy before pulling away the cat.

Mingyu snorted at himself for getting Jealous over a little girl. But he couldn't help it. Because when it came to Wonwoo, he was the most possesive being in the world. Wonwoo was his prince charming in shining armor.

Mingyu (last year of high school)

Mingyu always knew he was bi-sexual. It was literally in his blood he thought as his cousins Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung were also bi-sexual. And being the maknae he was always loved by all. He used to follow his cousins all the time. But they had to manage their big ass business too.