13

Ah! Love

                 Scoups might have done something worse on this day in his previous life that he was being punished for it right now as he got paired up with the evil twins for a project. Of course, he loved Jeonghan and liked Joshua too (as a friend) but he still didn't like the idea of doing a project together with them. It gave him chills as he could still remember what happened last time.

Scoups (1st year of Uni)

After Scoups's first encounter with Jeonghan he had started to believe in love at first sight. But he couldn't find the other as if he was deliberately avoiding scoups. Sometimes, Scoups felt like he had hallucinated the whole thing but he couldn't deny the fact that it felt way too real to be a dream.

He tried to find him for two months. Whenever, he would spot the said male the other would run away from him somehow. He never managed to talk to him but at least he was sure he wasn't just picturing things in his mind. He had even called Soonyoung out for a drink. Even though, Soonyoung didn't drink often, he drank to give his hyung company. But he finally manged to get a hold of the said male.

Scoups was going to the piano room as he needed to check some notes but he was greeted with an angel who was playing the piano by the window as his hairs were falling onto his face because of the wind. Scoups's breath got hitched in his throat at the scene.

After finishing his song, Jeonghan opened his eyes to find the guy whom he had been trying to avoid for the last two months. He felt scared and helpless under the powerful gaze of the other.

He didn't want to get hurt by falling for a straight guy who would never love him back. He was afraid of getting hurt by the person he liked. He wanted to run away but the only exit was the door where the other was already standing.

"So, we finally meet again, Jeonghan-sshi," the other said in a mocking voice. Jeonghan got up from the tool and tried to leave only to stop by the firm grip on his wrist. "Why are you avoiding me?" Scoups finally asked what he had been dying to find out. "I don't know what you're ta—" Jeonghan's words got cut off as Scoups tightened his grip on Jeonghan's wrist making him winced. "We both know that's bullshit," Scoups said as his anger built up making him lose control over himself.

Before, Seungcheol could get any more of his words out Jeonghan looked up to him with teary eyes. "I_ I have a boyfriend. Please, let me go," Jeonghan stuttered trying hard not to slip his tears. Scoups let go of his hand shocked. He moved away from the door for Jeonghan to get away.

He let himself cry for the first time for someone. The person who he fell for the first time also broke his heart for the first time. It didn't take long for him to guess whom the angel was dating. It was the guy Jeonghan was always with, the gentleman of the University, the Hong Jisoo aka Joshua