02

Thinkin' About You

Thinkin' About You

Jihoon slept through the whole boring orientation plugging his earbuds. 'Orientations are being held for torturing students' that's what Jihoon alway thinks. Just some old people taking about their achivements, life experiences, that's all. Some seniors would just give. motivational Speeches which don't motivate Jihoon one bit.

He wakes up after Wonwoo pinches his side to tell him that they can go now. They leave the venue together to have launch. Jeonghan & Joshua meets them at the restaurant.

They're all seated at the corner not to disturb others by their constant chattering. Cause, it's hard to find a place that could fit nine people at once. Not to mention, other customers can file complain about them if they became loud which could resulted in getting kicked out of the restaurant.

"Hey, hyung, shouldn't you two be at the venue to wrap up everything ?" Dk asks his boyfriend & Jeonghan." Uri Dokyeomie is worried about me," Joshua teases his boyfriend. "Don't sweat it. I've gotten my own way," Jeonghan says proudly putting a piece of meat in his mouth. Jihoon feels bad for those who are being forced to work for these evil twins. But does he care? Well, nevermind.

Scoups Just shakes his head fondly at his boyfriend while putting down cooked meat in his boyfriend's plate. "You've worked hard, baby" he whispers into the other's ear only for Jeonghan to hear. He shudders under his boyfriend's gaze as his checks furiously turn red. Before anyone can ask him about it, he gulps down his beer only to choke on it.

"You okay, baby?" Scoups asks wickedly mouthing the word "baby! Jeonghan just glares at his boyfriend and mouths him, "you'll pay for it, Choi Seungcheol". Jeonghan only uses his full name when he challenges the other." we'll see", Scoups mouths him accepting his challenge.

After being done with their meal. they chat a bit before leaving the restaurant. Before all can pay for their foods Jeonghan stands up to gain attention."Scoups will be paying for the meal as well as the desserts," he announces. The others cheer at that. They leave Scoups standing there frozen.

Scoups sees Jeonghan looking back at him over his shoulder mischievously. "The payback," Jeonghan mouths looking at his boyfriend. Scoups snorts at himself. He knows he'll always let the other win no matter what. Cause, he loves his angel so much.

Poor Scoups! He had to buy them a meal already.Now desserts! Everyone chose their favourite flavour and Jihoon with his infamous vanilla flavoured one. Everyone is already known about it by now. While leaving the ice-cream parlor, Scoups motions for Jihoon to slow down. So, Jihoon does. When the others are a bit far from them to hear Scoups starts.

"Ji, are you really not planning on, you know, Soony-" "Don't" Jihoon cuts the older off. "I'm good. I'm doing perfect. I don't even think about him," he tells as if he's telling himself. "It's already been a year, Ji," Scoups says. his voice breaks with each word he's saying to the younger. Jihoon shakes his head.

"Drop me off at the campus studio. I need to finish some new tracks," Jihoon says changing the subject before sprinting. towards the others. Scoups sighs not knowing what to do."Leave him be himself for now, hyung." Scoups looks up to meet with Wonwoo. "I know you tried your best. But you know, he's stubborn," he reassurces the older. who smiles at him weakly. Scoups & Wonwoo both find themselves helpless when it comes to Jihoon.

Scoups & Jeonghan drop him off at his studio." Go back home quickly today, okay?" Jeonghan says as if telling a toddler to come back home before it gets dark. Jihoon smiles at him."I'll" he reassures before leaving them both in the care."He wouldn't." Jeonghan tells Scoups as if complaining about his son to his father. "I know," Scoups says before pulling away.

Jihoon locks the studio doors behind him. He lets go of his front he has been holding. He lets go of the tears that have been threatening to fall from a long time. He cries and cries. It's all his fault. He is also the reason why he himself is hurting. But he doesn't know how not to remember him anymore. Forgetting him is like never knowing him at all to Jihoon.

He cries until he can't. His lips are numbed as he was chewing them to muffle the cry. He is still thinking about him. That hamster looking Tiger who has made his life meaningful. His first ever friend, his best friend, his first and last love, Soonyoung. Kown Soonyoung.

Jihoon can't help thinking about him. Because, he remembers everything related to that person. He remembers it from the very first moment to the very last moment of seeing him.

 He remembers it from the very first moment to the very last moment of seeing him

A/N: please give it lots of love and vote.