20

Aegi adoption

Aegi adoption

*1 day before the chaos*

"Ouch!" Jeonghan winced as he bumped into a kid. The kid looked perplexed by the situation. He bowed to Jeonghan. "I'm really sorry. Um, I'm kinda lost and I panicked," the kid said with a bit of pouting. "Aegi," Jeonghan cheered as he threw himself on the kid hugging the shit out of him. The kid got more scared. If Wonwoo hadn't pulled Jeonghan he might have cried there out of fear.

"Sorry about him. He just got excited seeing you," Wonwoo said to the kid while grabbing Jeonghan's back pack so that he couldn't attack the kid with hugs. "Hyung, can you stay still? If not I'm going to kick you," Wonwoo said making Jeonghan sulk but he did what he was told.

"By the way, you said you got lost. Where were you going?" Wonwoo asked looking at the kid. "Um, the cafeteria near some flag stands?" the kid answered as he himself wasn't sure about the address. "The first cafe?" Jeonghan said excitedly which only made the kid to scare away. "Come with us. We're going to the same place," Wonwoo said to the kid. But the kid looked hesitant to go with them especially Jeonghan. "Don't worry, he won't bite," Wonwoo smiled to reassure the kid.

Wonwoo and Jeonghan were going to the cafe to meet Wonwoo's cousin before bumping into the kid. Wonwoo's cousin Jungkook was there to meet with his friend who came back from Japan. Wonwoo met Jeonghan on his way who also wanted to join him as he hadn't seen that kid for a long time. If it wasn't for Kim Seokjin he would have already adopted Jungkook. But Jeonghan took his revenge by adopting Mingyu and Wonwoo. But he would still offer Jungkook to be adopted by him which the other had to refuse politely not wanting to enrage Seokjin.

"Hyung," Chan shouted as soon as he entered the cafe leaving Jeonghan and Wonwoo behind. He hugged a boy who was taller than him. The boy had mullet hair which perfectly suited him. Jungkook was sitting opposite of that said boy. He got up and waved his hands at Wonwoo and Jeonghan which they gladly returned.

"Be adopted by me" Jeonghan demanded slapping both of his hands on the table with determined eyes. "I am really sorry, hyung. I don't think I would be able to calm Seokjin hyung," Jungkook said putting both of his hands on the air in surrender. Jeonghan slumped down on a chair near them pouting. Wonwoo pulled a chair next to him and sat down.