07

Leaderz

*cough*cough*

"What do you mean by me having a crush on him," Scoups said between choking and gulping water. Jeonghan calmly passed some tissues towards his boyfriend.

If you're wondering what happened between the couple, well, let's rewind it back for a few minutes.

Everyone knows Scoups is protective towards Jihoon. Not Just him, Wonwoo too as if these two are trying to hide something from the others. Jeonghan couldn't tell very clearly about it. Jeonghan is not really curious in gossip more than that he was worried about the younger. He loved Woozi so much just like he loved others. If he didn't know Scoups and Woozi he would have thought Woozi was actually Scoups's son. That's just how much Scoups looked out for him.

To be honest, he wanted to know how they actually became friends knowing their personalities kind of the same in this regard. 'Introverted'. "Coups-ah, how did you actually meet Woozi or how did you actually become friends?" He said putting both of his legs on Scoups to thighs. Scoups started giving his legs massages. He titled his head at the question.

"We met as we played in the same baseball team in middle school," he answered. "Ugh, not like that. From what I know you're not someone to go and talk with someone nor is Woozi. Not to mention the said person is literally a grade younger than you," Jeonghan said narrowing his eyes at his boyfriend. "Unless you have a crush on that person," he added with a mischievous smirk on his lips.

Jeonghan knew very well how to get on his boyfriend's nerves to get what he wanted. And everyone in this world knows Jeonghan gets what he wants. Scoups literally choked on his saliva alone. He literally started choking. Jeonghan passed his boyfriend a water bottle calmly. He also passed some tissues and sat up to wipe off the water his boyfriend had chocked out on his legs.

"You know that you're the first guy I've liked or even felt attracted to. How the fuck can you even say that shit?" Scoups said feeling betrayed by his own boyfriend. Jeonghan shrugged before  going back to his lying position

Scoups knew Jeonghan did have logic on what he said. Scoups wasn't someone to approach nor did he approach anyone so easily or casually. He knew he couldn't even lie to his boyfriend. Jeonghan knew him more than he himself knew him. So, Jeonghan could easily see through his lies. So, he decided to keep his mouth shut for the time being.

Scoups (3rd year Middle schooler)

Scoups wasn't someone to approach and others were afraid to approach him because of his scary aura. He made in their official school baseball team in his second year and became the captain in his third year as he was born to be a leader.

Scoups first saw Jihoon in his third year when the other joined the baseball team as a catcher. He was short but had a quiet good body. Scoups always thought he was the only one whom people were scared to approach but he noticed no one also approached the shorter boy nor did they talk to him for some reason. He never had talked to the boy as the boy wasn't a part of the official team yet.