03

Enchanted to Meet You

Jihoon (age: 4)

Jihoon had to move from Busan to Seoul at the age of four because of his father's job. Jihoon didn't even complain to his parents for moving to a new place & leaving his old friends there.

Jihoon has always been a homebody and he hardly had a playmate any way. Mrs. Lee is always concerned about that though but she loves his son so much. She understands him fully as she is also an introverted and a very shy person.

She decides to take Jihoon to the nearest park so that the other can have friends. It takes her two days to completely settle in. During this time Jihoon didn't even bother Mrs. Lee at all. As if he understands his mother's problem. So, as a reward she will be taking him to the park today.

*Doorbell *

Mrs. Lee gets startled at the sudden chimes of the doorbell. She gets the door, Jihoon trailing behind her with his brown teddy bear against his chest. He sees a woman who just comes in with a plate of apple pie. 'She is smiling from ear to ear,' little Jihoon thinks.

She introduces herself as their new neighbore, Mrs. Kwon. Mrs. Lee is glad that she herself came to introduce, as her introverted self would never do that. Mrs. Lee also introduces herself and looks at Jihoon to introduce himself.

"I'm Lee Jihoon and I'll be five this year," he introduces. Mrs. Kwon coos at him. At the very moment a boy peeks out behind Mrs. Kwon. Jihoon & Mrs. Lee didn't even see him till now. He is a bit taller than Jihoon. Mrs. Kown ruffles the hair of her son's for his cuteness. The boy leans in her touch and comes forward. He bows to Mrs. Lee. "I'm Kwon Soonyoung and I'm already five," the other boy claims showing his perfect teeth and crescent eyes. Mrs. Lee coos at the other boy.

From then on Jihoon and Soonyoung has become inseparable. Jihoon does push the other boy but soonyoung is just _ Soonyoung.

"Jihoonie this, Jihoonie that," is all he says throughout the whole day. But Jihoon loves the attention he gets from the other as much as he loves Soonyoung's 10:10 smile.

                 Jihoon wakes up from his dream. His eyes are wet. He touches his cheek to find stained tears there. He gets up from the couch only to find out he is still in the studio. It has already been a few days since he last slept. His job and Unversity assignments are making him lose his dear sleep.

But it also has some benefits though. He doesn't have to run into Scoups for the past few days with the excuse of being busy. It hasn't even been a month since the orientation, but everyone is busy. The 1st year does have less lectures than the rest though.

It still has two more hours before Jihoon's first lecture for the day. So, he decides to go home first as he really needs a shower. He turns off the computers, gets his bag pack. He locks the Studio before walking towards his appartment.

 He locks the Studio before walking towards his appartment

______
__________

"Hey hyung, don't you think, Woozi hyung is being more grumpy," DK asks his boyfriend." Why do you think so?" Joshua says rubbing off Dk's frown. "Can we Just talk, rather than being all lovey dovey ?" Seungkwan says rolling his eyes.

Jashua just smiles at the younger one before pulling his hand away from Seokmin. Seokmin just sulks at his seat. "You know, it has already been a year since we've known him. But it feels like he is becoming more grumpy as more days pass," Dk answers his boyfriend's previous question putting a cookie in his mouth. Seungkwan hums agreeing with the older.

"Maybe, he's just busy, you know? he has to maintain his scholarship as well as his job," Joshua says understanding. "Still", Dk whines.

"I think I know," Seungkwan suddenly says with his mouth full of cookies Joshua has made. He swallows first before continuing. "Hyung has been single for so long, that's why," he says as is solving the whole mystery.

"Now that I think about it, he has never taked about having any ex" Dk says thinking aloud. "Right," Seungkwan chimes. Joshua leaves the younger blabbering. "Let's find him a boyfriend then," Seungkwan proposes. "But how are we supposed to know his type", Dk asks. They both make eye contact before looking at Joshua.

"Don't look at me like that. I don't know. You should ask Scoups are Wonwoo about it," Joshua says rambling to get out of this topic. Because, he knows Booseok are going to make chaos out of it. Before he can leave the table, Seungkwan & Seokmin hug him. "Thanks, shua hyung," they both say cheerfully.

 "Thanks, shua hyung," they both say cheerfully

A/N: if you like my ff, please follow me 🙏😊