"Summer's Smelly"

Aarons POV

I woke up from a light slap on my head, it didnt hurt, it just surprised me.

"Good morning, you used me as a pillow, sunshine." Amelia says, giggling.

I widen my eyes as I look over to her. I was beside her, I guess she mustve pushed me off or something.

"Sorry." I mumble as I brush my eyes and  get in a sitting position, trying to properly wake up.

"Its okay." Amelia says, as she gets up and walks over to the bathroom.

My mom comes downstairs, dressed with a bag in her hand. 

"Oh Aaron sweetie, please clean up." she says and I roll my eyes as she continues. "Well, I am taking Luke on a playdate, plus possible new clients. Lets hope its a successful day, huh?"

Of course, she isnt doing it for Luke but for herself aswell.

My mom takes Lukes hand and the both of them drive off, leaving me and Amelia alone because my father was also looking for clients. 

"Was that your mom?" Amelia asks, putting her hair in a bun.

"Yeah, went client-searching." I answer, obviously not in the mood.

"She didnt even tell me what I should do with the drawings." Amelia mumbles, thinking I didnt hear her as she walks over to the kitchen and starts making cereal.

"I guess she didnt. Means you can stay longer now!" I say, excited.

"Aaron I have to go home, I didnt stay over as a sleep-over. This program is extremely important to me, it really hurts me your mom didnt help." She says, stressed out.

"Im sorry, I knew you shouldnt have stayed over." I apologize.

"Its not your fault, Ill call my dad to pick me up." She says and takes her phone out of her back pocket.

"Don't, Ill drive you." I said, trying to spend every last minute with her.

I'm not sure what the feelings I've been having mean and I don't want to. The problem though, is when she's not here I don't want her name even mentioned, but when she is its like I  don't want her to leave.

Its crazy, I know. But its not something I chose.

"No need, Aaron. My dad is working from home today, he's not busy." She says, grabbing her bag and putting her stuff in it.

"Alright, are you coming to the game though? Its this Sunday." I ask, even though I already knew the answer. 

"Of course, three in the afternoon, right?" She asks and I nod.

"Okay, smell you then!" She says, opening the door.

"Text when you get home." I say, as she walks out.

I secretly watch through the window as her tall figure gets in the blue jeep in my driveway. The car  drives off to the left.

Smell you later, Amie.