"Summer's Beating"

Aaron's POV

The Williams brothers and I were in the backyard when we heard a familiar scream, it was Amelia.

"What the fuck is that?" Elliot asked.

"Amelia." Nathaniel said and we made eye contact.

Because Nathaniel and I were the fastest out of all of them, Elliot passed me the baseball bat we brought from home, just for safety and we ran to the beach.

I haven't known Nathaniel for that long but what I know is that we both want to protect Amelia by every meaning of that word.

The first thing I saw is Amelia being held by one guy behind her and Liam standing in front of her.

Nathaniel was faster so he took care of the guy holding onto Amelia, I hit Liam with a baseball bat and he screamed and fell on the sand.

What a pussy.

I dropped the baseball bat because I didn't want to kill the motherfucker.

Amelia ran to me and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

I hug Amelia once maybe twice a year, but when something like this happens it's obvious she needed it.

Jacob and Elliot came running down and Maddie ran out of the water. Jacob held Nathaniel tightly and let the unfamiliar guy  go, he was probably running to the hospital.

Before Liam had the chance to even stand up Maddie kicked him in the balls, or better said stomped.

Hell that must hurt, but he deserves everything he's going to get.

I let Amelia go and she hugged Nathaniel.

Maddie was crying all night because she felt like it was her fault, I know it wasn't though.

Maddie is a very nice girl, she used to be very close to Natalie and was always there for me and my family, which I appreciated.

This was a very serious thing, none of us know what Liam wanted but we all know he had no right to touch Amelia without her stating it's okay. And I was glad he didn't have the chance to even touch a hair from her head.

All of us came to an agreement that we were going to cut our trip short and were going to drive back to Boston first thing in the morning.

We've spent a week in this amazing place but we did what we came to do, we won the tournament, partied and had fun. Well, most of the time.

It just didn't feel right to stay here, Nathaniel's wife was due soon, Amelia,  Jacob and Elliot needed to be there to support their  mother and I just needed to be with Luke. I don't think I have the money to pay for nannies anymore.

We needed a vacation, but I think I need a vacation from this vacation.

It's weird, I know.

But I'm just glad Amelia is safe.