"Summer's going places"

Aarons POV

After the disturbing incident on the beach I broke down, Tomorrow its going to be four years since Natalies death.

It was killing me, the danger I brought to Amelia, especially because I swore that I was going to protect her no matter what. 

Technically it isnt my fault but I still felt this unbelievable guilt building up in me.

However the real reason of my breakdown is that I got flashbacks from the day of Natalies death. 

The sound of knocking disrupts my thoughts.

"We have to go, now. Cmon get your keys." says Amelia, she sounds very worried.

I get up from the pathetically messy bed and grab my car keys from the desk, which is also pathetically messy. 

Amelia is breathing very quickly, she seems like shes having a panic attack.

"Uh, the keys, the keys, where are the keys?!" she yells, while moving stuff around and looking for the keys she just asked me to grab.

"Hey, hey, hey! Relax. I have the keys, go get in the car. Its all going to be fine, just calm down." I loudly say, while grabbing her shoulders gently and lowering a kiss on her head.

She cares about Ellie, we all do. 

Amelia gets in my car, now calmly.

She turns on the location, surprisingly its not far from here. Basically five minutes away. 

Its a house party, a mansion. It gives me flashbacks from junior year of highschool. 

We get out and I let Amelia walk in front of me.

The party is in the backyard pool, there are so much people, but we cant seem to find Ellie.

Amelia storms upstairs and loudly opens a door, that probably leads to a bedroom.

Ugh, the thought makes me want to puke my own liver out.

"Wait is that-"

"You fucking jerk! Get off of her, now!"

Thankfully, clothes are on, but who knows where they wouldve been if Amelia didnt interrupt them. 

"Oh my god, Amelia Im so so sorry!Its been a really rough night." 

"Mhm, so an asshole tries to assault me and you go off and try to fuck the same asshole. While youre also dating my brother, bitch."

Woah.

"Its not my fault your brother is a pussy and youre just a whore."

I was about to do something, but got cut off by Amelias strong arm punching Ellie.

"Thats for calling me a whore."

Another punch.

"Thats for calling my brother a pussy."

And uff, a strong one.

"And thats for cheating on my brother.Now get in the car."

Amelia doesnt even struggle with her, she pulls her hand and leads us to the car, leaving me amazed.

The drive home was literally silent, except Ellies mumbles and winces from the pain.

Amelias leg was shaking and she was biting her nails, shit.

I put my arm on her  thigh to calm her down. 

Her hand drops to mine and her leg stops shaking. 

"Awh are you two like couple now?" Ellie drunkly giggles.

"Shut your mouth."