Chapter 6 (rewritten)

Location...Wayne Manor...Batcave...

Peter had finally done it. He has completed his training with the Bat Family. He could finally take his place with the rest of the rest of the heroes. Bruce has become like a father to Peter, it felt right, for some reason. Jason, Dick, Tim, Damian had become like brothers to him. Emma was like an older sister. Peter had a family he never expected to have after the deaths of his parents.

"Spidey, I need to tell you something. I want your help fighting against the Avengers. There is this contract, the Sokovia Accords, if it is signed and passed by all heroes including vigalatines like us will have to report our actions to the government and they could control our actions.They will know our secret identities that they could choose for us to share them with the world. I know that you can't stand for it. You want to protect your family like we all do." Bruce said, knowing Peter will stand with him.

"Mr. Wayne, I will fight for justice that the world deserves, and having heroes controlled by the government is not part of it." Peter said, reaffirming Bruce's assumption, "Thank you for the mentoring that you have given me. Thank you for the room always available in the Family Wing of the Manor. You and the others made me feel at home."

"No problem, kid. You are as much a part of the family as the next teenage orphan here." Bruce said as Peter laughed. They rose and joined the Bat Family for supper provided by Alfred. May was traveling for her job that Bruce readily gave her.

...

There was a knock on the door of Wayne Manor. Alfred simply did what he normally would, opened the door, and there stood Captain Steve Grant Rogers and Sergeant James Buchanan Barnes.

"Alfred, it has been a while since we last saw you." Steve said.

"Captain Rogers, Sergeant Barnes, I assume you would like to speak with Master Bruce. He is preoccupied currently, but please come in. I will show you to the sitting room." Alfred said as the two WW2 veterans walked into the Manor.

"Thank you, Alfred." Bucky said as old memories filled his mind. The Manor looked as if it hadn't been touched since Martha and Howard's death. HYDRA had sent him to kill them, but that was not something that Bucky should tell any of the Starks. It would destroy them and in turn destroy him. There were at least 2 of the Starks who aren't above murder.

Footsteps came from behind as some else entered the Manor. "Hey, Alfred, Dick fell out of a tree. Again." Emma said, walking in with Peter trailing behind her nervously.

"Is Dick ok?" Steve said impatiently, then ran out of the manor in fear for Grayson.

"How did he fall out of a tree?" Bucky simply asked. Alfred just shook his head.

"Jason pushed him out of a tree." Emma said, a laugh following the statement. Peter just nodded in agreement as if it was normal with a slight laugh in his voice.

"So where is Bruce? I haven't seen him since he was a kid." Bucky simply followed the two Waynes into the sitting room.

...

 "Sergeant Barnes, Captain Rogers. I see you have met the heirs of the Wayne legacy." Bruce said, walking into the sitting room.

"Mr. Wayne, it is a pleasure to speak with you again. The last time I saw you, you still went by Stark." Steve said getting up, shaking hands with Bruce and returning to his seat as Bruce found one which kept his 6 kids split with Peter, Emma, and Jason on one side and Dick, Tim, and Damian on the other.

"Is it true you are Batman, Mr. Stark?" Bucky asked, looking at Bruce.

"That is the truth, Sergeant Barnes. You are here to plan to betray my brother don't you. Who are the others that will go with you?" Bruce said, looking at the two WW2 veterans.

"I will stand with you, Batman. Wakanda brings support if needed." said King T'challa of Wakanda.

"I can't stand the destruction of mutants especially if they did not have a choice like myself." Wanda said after following T'challa.

"We need to make this hurt." Bruce said, getting up to go to the Batcave. The rest of the heroes followed.