Chapter 38 (don't do to much)

Mulai dari awal

I put on a small smile and tried to take Ariana's advice seriously. At first, I thought about telling her what they actually said. But I think that might've upset her more than me being sad I missed out on having some time to myself.

"Alright, babe I won't think about them." Ari started snickering mischievously and then peppered kisses all over my face. "So what now." Ariana shrugged and then cuddled up next to me. "I don't know. Do you just want to kiss and cuddle?"

"Sure I guess." Ariana grabbed onto me koala style and nuzzled her face into my shirt. Gently I laid back down and covered Ariana with the warm duvet.

I was already pretty exhausted from the long sex session so it didn't take me long to be knocked out like a light.

"Baby are you asleep." I heard Ariana's soft voice and started to stir but my eyes stayed closed. Feeling Ariana's lips on my cheek a smile stretched out on my face. "Baby you pretending."

I wanted to open my eyes or mouth but the sleep was too powerful. I think I might've had sleep paralysis. "Oh, you really knocked out." Ariana started chuckling. "Usually your such a light sleeper but I guess my pussy put you to sleep. Might as well start calling me NyQuil."

I hate being that person but I wouldn't say it was the pussy it was the sex period. Not to say Ariana didn't have a good coochie grip because she very much did. But she had a huge sex drive that would just drain me of energy.

And also the fact that she feels so good that I put out more energy than needed.

"I love you so much. More than anything. More than you could imagine." I felt a weight lifted off of me followed by the bed shifting and the sound of footsteps. Ariana was moving around the room but since my eyes were still closed I couldn't tell what she was doing.

"I hope you won't hate me in the end. Or think I'm a crazy bitch." I groaned in my head. Jesus saves my soul for I already know what is to come on me.

But I don't get why she would feel that way. After our last fight, I was a lot more careful and mindful about the things I did in secret and out in the open with Ari. And it's been going good no attitudes, no sarcastic comments, and especially no dick bitting.

My penis looks way better than it did before and I bet it's feeling even better too. Though I did have to take a visit to the gynecologist because my penis was swelling up a bit. But it's gone back to normal.

I think the fear of actually causing damage to me made Ari a lot more gentle with my penis. At the sound of typing my mind switched and turned its attention back to trying to figure out whatever Ariana was doing.

Suddenly Ariana hissed. "Fuck. Ari why do you have to mess up everything." Finally, the sleep paralysis began to wire off and I opened my eyes. "You good Ari." Ariana's jumped and her head snapped back to me.

"Baby you're awake. I'm sorry did I wake you up." I sat up rubbing the sleep and crustables from my eyes. "If I said yes would it make you made." Ariana smiled sweetly and sat down on the bed.

She scouted towards me and cupped my cheeks. "Not if it means I get to hear your sweet voice."

She pecked my lips softly. "So what are you getting worked up about." My voice was muffled from Ariana's lips on mine.

Ariana pulled away her eyes averting mine "Nothing crazy. Just made a couple oopsy's here and there."

Ariana let go of my face and laid back on the bed. "Nothing to be worried about. Come here." She opened her arms out wide prompting me to pull her in for an embrace.

"All I want to do right now is forget about the world and just fall asleep." I hummed in response my hands began rubbing her back up and down.

"Baby would you still love me if I got pregnant." I burrowed my brows in confusion. Where is this coming from? "Like now or later in life."

"I don't know. Now."

"I mean yeah as long as it's my kid." My body froze. "Are you pregnant?" Ariana chuckled. I don't know what is so funny miss ponytail.

"No, I'm not pregnant. Yet." Ariana muttered the last bit so I didn't hear her correctly. "Oh okay. So why do you ask?" Ariana shrugs. "Just because. You know how my mind is."

I squeezed Ariana tightly trapping her in a bear hug. "Yeah, but I'll still love you so stink-abut."

"STINK-ABUT?" Ariana looked at me confused. "Yeah, it's a new pet name going around." Ariana sighed disappointedly. "Hey, I didn't make it."

"I never said you did." Ariana retorted. "Yeah, but you spoke with your actions."

Ariana dropped her head onto my chest. "Whatever Y/n. Hush your mouth I'm trying to sleep."