12

A/N: Flashback of Honey and Zacharry's days when they know that they are going to get married.

Heather Yvonne's Point of Veiw

"TELL ME about your girl, I want to know her" I said and I saw how Zacharry's eyes glow. He already show me his girlfriend's picture and she's beautiful, Zacharry love her so much!

"Elle? She's my person, my world, my everything" he said, I nodded. "She's my best friend, she's in Grade 08 while I'm in Grade 10 when I met her. She's crying on the school backyard, she's been bullied for having no father" he said and I kinda feel bad for her.

"Her parents are already divorce, she's simple and kind. Until I just found myself before wanting my best friend to be mine, I didn't confess, I'm afraid she might distance herself. I secretly love her for a long time, we also set some rules for ourselves" he said.

"Until she enter showbiz, that's her dream. She wants to be a fashion designer, and she needs to build her own name. She got into models, commercials, and more. I'm proud of her for having that, but I knew to myself that I'm broken inside. Because if she found someone, I'll be left alone" he said, but he managed to smile.

"And I confess, I face my fear. Rejection is better than regrets, I thought I'll lose her but no. She also told me she likes me, I court her. I do everything just to get her, I told to myself I won't lose her. And until she answer me, she makes my birthday more special. She makes us official on my birthday"

"Now, you two are not going outside? Like dates?" I asked and he shrugged his head. "No, but we make sure we have time for each other. We just sometimes spend our time, in my place or on her place. We never mind, going outside if we can do it in indoor" he said.

"I'm sorry if your bound to do this" I said, he just smiled at me. "It's okay, I understand you" he said, we're in one of the public place in Spain. We're just waiting for Ainsley, we're going somewhere.

Ainsley also came, she's with group of people. I immediately went to them and hug them, I know them. "Heather" he said as he hug me too, I smiled at him.

"Your safe" he said, I nodded. "I barely go outside, as long as Viel is with me" I said and they nodded. We set this plan up, I'm with Viel so my Dad's men won't suspect anything.

I saw him happily talking to his girlfriend, I immediately went to Ainsley to give him some privacy. "He's a good man" Ainsley said, I nodded I know but I use him.

"He has a girlfriend who he love so much, but I made him stay with me" I said, Ainsley just tap my shoulder. We're heading to a private restaurant, Viel reserve for us. I call him, and I saw him immediately turn off his phone.

We went inside and it's just us, it's really private property. "Did you call Xayrille?" Vanessa ask Viel and he nodded "What?!" Vanessa was mad, we didn't know why. "I just call to tell her that I'm here, this is her favorite place here in Spain. She told me if she got the chance to visit Spain, she'll go here" Viel said.

I kinda feel guilty again, he can't have time with his girlfriend just because I'm here. "Don't feel bad" Ace said and I nodded, we just sat on the table that'll for us. "Macky?!" Vanessa said and he's referring to a man.

"Long time no see, and welcome to my restaurant" the man named Macky said. "You really did it" Vanessa said and the man just nodded, he's also the one who served our food.

"This is good, he's the chef right?" Shaun said and they nodded, I also eat my food. "He's also the owner" Viel said, so? He's the one who also managed this beautiful restaurant?

"So? What are plan now?" Thunder asked, we finished eating now. They always visit me here in Spain, and I'm glad they are here with me. "I'll go to Philippines, and I'm taking Honey with me. Kung doon niyo siya pupuntahan ay mas madali, I have friends who can help us" Viel said.