11

Heather Yvonne's Point of Veiw

"YOU OKAY?" Ace asked me when he call me through video call. I'm reviewing for our quiz tomorrow, he's also doing something. "Yes, just reviewing my notes, I have quiz tomorrow" I said.

"Did I disturb you?" he asked, he looks so worried now. "No, no you don't" I said and continue reviewing my notes. I didn't pay attention to him again, he still didn't say anything so I remain silence. Until I'm done with my notes, I saw Ace on the camera he's sleeping now.

I fixed my things, and then after that I put my laptop on my bed. I also lay down and just stare at him, I already been through much and he's still here. He never leave me, he's still patience. I slowly sleep while he's still there also sleeping.

I woke up the next day, my laptop is off. When I checked it, it's run out of battery. I charge it and prepare for my class this morning, I cook for my breakfast. I heard a door bell and I turn off the stove first before going to my door.

When I open it, it's Ainsley she's holding a box of pizza from our favorite shop. She also brought some beers, I let her went inside and I closed the door. I go to the kitchen and she's on my island counter, she's preparing what she brought for us.

"We have class, Ainsley" I said and prepare my breakfast, I also open my stove and cook something for her. "We don't have, maybe you don't open your chat box. The prof said he had to take care of something, so we don't have class, so our quiz is also cancel" Ainsley said.

That's why Ainsley had the courage to rush me to the condo and ask me for a drink, but that's okay because I have someone here with me and not what I'm thinking. After I cook her food, I also prepare it for her. I just sat in front of her, we eat together.

"How are you?" she asked, and I smiled at her telling her I'm fine. "I'm fine" I said, if Ace didn't call me last night. I might end up breaking things again, and woke up from my nightmare and some voices in my head.

"You want me to live with you? Or live beside your unit?" she asked, I shrugged my head at her. "No! If you do that, you will be further away from your parents' house" I said, and I saw how worried she was. But I assured her that I'm fine, I'll be fine.

After we ate, I was the only one who put away what we ate, I did the washing up while Ainsley was already in my living room. After I fixed everything, I went to her and sat on my couch.

"How's you and my brother?" Ainsley asked, I honestly don't know. "Honestly speaking, I don't know already. I'm lost, but I don't want to lose Ace at the same time. But I still need to fixed myself first" I said, Ainsley held my hand assuring me on something.

"You can fixed yourself while having Kuya Ace at your side, he won't leave you because you're broken..." she said, and I know that. I trust Ace but I don't trust myself anymore! I don't know what to do anymore! I'm lost in my own field!

We also spent our time together, talking about random things. Shaun also called me to ask me if I'm doing fine, Mommy also called me. They are checking on me if I'm doing alright, and when night time came.

Ainsley and I drank beers, and we also eat some snacks. "You see, a student who's studying Psychology needs a Psychiatrist too. And you're not an exemption Honey, you can't be strong everytime. You have me, Josh, your Mom, and even Kuya Ace, you can have us" Ainsley said

I still didn't tell her what I've been through, I can't. She keep on motivating me to see a Psychiatrist and also motivate me that I have her and everyone at my back. That if I fall, they'll be there to catch me.

This past few days, I think of stopping Ace. I don't want to be burden for him, I feel like I'm his burden and he do everything just to carry me. Until one day, I finally decided to stop him from courting me.