02

Heather Yvonne's Point of Veiw

"KUYA!" AINSLEY greeted her brother, and I was shock to see who it is. He's the guy earlier! He stood up and hug Ainsley. Maybe he noticed that Ainsley is with us, Ainsley smiled at us and introduce us to her brother.

"Kuya, this is my best friend, Honey. And this is her brother, Josh" Ainsley said, Shaun offer his hand for a shake hand to Ainsley's brother, and he immediately accept Shaun's hand.

I just smiled to acknowledge his presence "And Honey, Josh. This is my dearest brother, Ace Austin" Ainsley said. Ace waved his hand at us, he also motion us to seat.

Magkatabi kami ni Josh at sa tapat ko ay si Ace at sa tabi niya si Ainsley. Dumating na din yung waiter na may dalang menu para sa aming apat. Good thing, this restaurant is a Spanish Restaurant so I know some dishes.

We already said our orders, and as the waiter leave us. Ainsley started the conversation, "So? When did you come back, Kuya?" tanong ni Ainsley sa kapatid.

Dinalahan na din kami ng waiter ng water, "Midnight, Mom told me you wait for me but eventually you fall asleep while waiting for me. And you probably didn't see me because I leave early to visit the shop Ate Addileigh told me to visit" Ace said.

Ainsley probably notice me that I'm listening to their conversation so, she but me in. "Anyway Kuya, she's the one I'm telling you. My best friend Honey, she's with us today. And she's also invited on Ate's wedding" Ainsley said.

Ace look at me, so I just smiled at him, showing that I'm listening to them. "So? Are you Spaniard? My sister told me you live in Spain" Ace said, I gulped once before answering her.

"I'm half Spaniard-half Filipina my Father was full Spaniard while my Mom was full Filipina” sagot ko tumango naman siya sakin. We just talked about life, and I can say Ainsley brother was nice talking too.

Hindi naman siya ganun kahirap pakisamahan dahil mabait naman siya samin ni Shaun. Hanggang sa dumating na din ang mga order namin, and habang kumakain ay tuloy pa din sa pag-uusap ang magkapatid. Sometimes, they include me on their conversation, more on Shaun since he's the same age as Ace.

"By the way, I have something for you, Ainsley" Ace said and get his paper bag, it was a luxurious brand. Wait? Yun ba yung kinuha niyang bag kanina? "Oh? I got that one brand too! But I brought purse" sabi ni Ainsley.

Ace give the paper bag to her sister, Ainsley happily open the paper bag and get the thing inside. "Thank you so much!" Ainsley said and hug her brother.

I can sense that they are totally close siblings!

After we ate, we decided to go for a walk. "So? Ngayon mo lang nakita ang kapatid ng kaibigan mo?" Shaun ask me, Ainsley and Ace was in our front. Tumango naman ako sa kanya "Yup, since I didn't got the chance to meet him, because if he's going in Spain we're out of town" I said and Shaun nodded

Ainsley and Ace go inside the luxurious brand again. They are busy while I keep myself busy by looking at the things they offer.

"I'm sorry" the guy said after I bump into him, I just bow my head a little for my apology "Harry!" someone call this guy, and the girl looks younger than me went to him.

"What do you think about this one?" the girl ask him, and the guy pay attention more "Looks nice, everything suits you well, Elle" the guy said, I slowly excuse myself.

I search for my brother and I saw him talking with someone "Shaun!" I call him, and when they noticed me, the girl he's talking to, immediately leave. "Who is she?" I ask him, Shaun just look at the girl and then me.