EPILOGUE

Ace Austin's Point of Veiw

MY PLAN to make Vanessa my friend succeed! She's my only friend here, I already know the reason why she's afraid of boys—she almost ended up being raped. And I respect her decision and words, she's traumatized.

"Are you really a gay? I mean, don't get me wrong Ace it's just that I can't imagine!" Vanessa said, I chuckled. I told her I'm gay for her to be more comfortable with me. I also thought that other women would stop me, because until now, there are still people confessing their feelings for me.

"I'm not gay Van, I just told you that because I don't want you to be uncomfortable with me because of what happened to you. I really want to be your friend, no joke" I said, he smiled at me before smiling.

"I'm already comfortable with you Ace, also I trust you like how I trust Kyle and my other boy friend and it's okay if you lied to me about you being gay. But, can I asked why did you tell me your gay even though you weren't?" she asked.

"When I was studying at my old university, there were women who confessed their feelings to me. Actually, there are also men who are really gay, right? I always rejected them, not because I'm really gay but because I like another woman. I don't want to get people's hopes up, I just don't really like them so I always turn them down. There is a girl who likes me, I have rejected her several times and she doesn't want to give up. She approached me once, she was desperate to get my attention. I have high respect especially for women because I have sisters, I don't intend to hurt her physically but I did it. I also told her that I like someone else and it's not her" I said, opening my past to her.

Vanessa listen, I think my past will be safe with her right? She trust me and she's already comfortable with me, so I should do the same to her—to trust her.

"After that, she spread the word throughout our university that I was gay and that's why I always rejected girls, since then my male classmates have always teased me in the room and university. My whole year became a joke when that happened, I was bullied by people who used to ignore me. I know that my reason for telling people that I'm gay is only superficial when someone asks why I always reject women who confess to me. Because that's the only way I could think of so they wouldn't ask or anything. I'm afraid that I might hurt a woman again if I explain myself to other people that I want someone else" I said.

I thought Vanessa would leave and judge me but I was wrong, she smiled at me more and give me her unopen drink. "Your reasons are valid Ace, and I understand you" she said and I smiled at her and accept her unopen drink. "Why don't you see a Psychiatrist if your traumatized? Is it not hard?" she asked.

"I can manage" I said.

I always manage everything, from the very beginning of the day and up to the end of the day. I have good relationship with Van as her friend, we're more close now and Thunder and I get along really well now too.

Until one day Josh and Heather visited us, I don't know what to do or act in front of her! Josh also told us the reason why he bring his sister with him, hindi na lang yun simpleng pagtakas sa kapatid niya sa bahay ng mga 'to. Nalaman niya rin na balak ipakasal ng Tatay ni Heather si Heather sa iba.

"What's your love language?" she asked one time, she's so random "Love language?" I asked confuse why did she asked that all of a sudden?

"Yes! Mine is gift giving or receiving gift? But I prefer to give than to receive" she said sharing her thoughts, I like how she share things with us or with me.

"Oh? Mine? It's Quality time" I answered.

"But, what love language you want to get? I mean, what kind of love language you want people will give you?" she asked.