27

Heather Yvonne's Point of Veiw

"WELCOME TO our new home, love"

The color of the house was mixture of white and beige, kumpleto ang mga gamit sa living area! Mula sa pwesto ko ay sa tapat nun ang hagdan, sa kaliwa ang mga couch. Nagpunta ako sa salas, mula naman doon ay kita ang island counter ng kusina. Nandun din ang bar area, everything was beautiful!

"When did you have this?" tanong ko, nagkipit balikat siya bago lumapit sa'kin. "Since the day you come back again" he said, naluluha ako. He smiled at me, "Josh said you wanted a lot, because you wanted a house. When he told us that, I already have this huge lot but I don't have plans. Josh knew this lot, and he said you'll like this lot" Ace said.

Hinawakan niya ang kamay ko, "Sabi niya kung gusto ko raw ay ibenta ko sayo ang lupa, kaso sabi ko ayaw ko. At that time I realized what's the purpose of this lot. I contact Zacharry as Architect, he told me every details of house you like to have since you like to tell him about that" Ace said.

Naupo kami sa may couch, hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala sa buong bahay! "I said to myself, I built this house for you. If it happens that you will never come back to me again, that's fine, but it won't change what I said that this house is for you" he said.

"If it happens that we are not in this position, what a waste you have done to this house" I said, he shook his head and smile at me. He also dry my cheeks and smile, "No, babe. It's not a waste that I have this house built, because this house is for you. I know what you went through in the house you grew up in, I know the pain you feel. So I want to give you a home where I know you are at peace and you don't have to feel the pain just because you feel you don't deserve to live there" Ace said.

Mas lalo akong naiyak sa sinabi niya, I hug him. Hindi ko alam kung ito na ba ang sukli sa lahat ng sakit na pinagdaanan ko, kung ito man yun, sobra pa sa sobra ang binalik sa'kin. "Thank you. Thank you so much for understanding everything I had been through before, love. Thank you" I said.

He just stay there and hug me, "You're much welcome babe, you deserve it" he said and I nodded. Nang okay na ulit ako ay tumayo na ako para puntahan ang kusina, maayos din ang mga gamit doon at kumpleto.

"Ganito ang ayos ng kitchen ko sa condo!" sabi ko tumango naman siya, "Yes" he said. Sa taas kasi ng stove ay ang binata na para sa kusina, gusto ko kasing may nakikita akong veiw kapag nagluluto ako. I also open the refrigerator, I expect it to be empty since no one stays here. But I was surprised to see it's full of foods!

"When did you put foods here?" tanong ko, at sinara na ulit ang refrigerator. "I asked Josh and Laineth to fulfill it with lots of foods, so if we're going to stay here for good we're not minding to find foods to cook" he said and I nodded.

May dalawang pintuan doon, pagbukas ko ng isa ay common restroom lang, at ang isa naman ay pinto sa labas. "That's the washing area, sa labas ko na lang pinalagay" sabi niya, tumango naman ako. Bumalik na ako sa salas, doon kumpleto lahat; tv, sofa set, center table, carpet, and all.

"That room is our guest room" he said and pointed out the one door near the stairs, tumango naman ako. "Zacharry said, if we wants to hire some maids or housekeepers we can also use this as their rooms" he said and open the other door.

Doon nakita ko ang isang kwarto na malaki rin ang space pero walang laman, "Is that cabinets?" tanong ko at tinuro ang maraming pinto ng cabinet na nasa pader, tumango naman siya. "Yes, but he said if we don't want to hire any housekeepers, we can use it as guest room or storage room since it has a door to the kitchen" he said and show me the other door.

Tango lang ang naging sagot ko, sunod ay umakyat na kami. Sa may hagdan ay may mga nadaanan kaming mga picture frames, I smiled when I realized it was us. Puro pictures namin ang nandoon, meron din kaming magka-kaibigan.