NOTES

Another Person, Another Pain,

          Ace Austin Parker and Heather Yvonne De Vera is now signing off. Thank you very much to everyone who supported and read their story, you are with me on my journey and the journey of their story.

          Thank you very much for the trust and support. Once again I finished a story that made me realize the importance of family, thank you very much for being with me from beginning to end.

          The story of Honey and Ace is one of the stories that I didn't develop right away, maybe because I didn't have a full mind to write a good work. It's like Vanessa and Thunder's story, there are still many mistakes and wrong grammars, but I'm ready to learn and improve.

          I hope you learned something from the story of the two of them, that's all I want. Like me, you will also gain realizations and lessons. Again, thank you very much for the support and trust you gave me from the beginning to the end.

          This trilogy will not end here, the next and the last story that will make up the D-SERIES TRILOGY is in my profile, titled “UNTOLD HAPPINESS” this is the story of Laineth, Evance's ex-girlfriend.

          Again, thank you very much to everyone who supported. This is the last chapter of Honey and Ace's story.

          Mr. Parker and Mrs. Parker are now officially signed off, see you in the next story which is also the last story of this series.

Another Person, Another Pain (D-Series Trilogy 02)
• est | 05 | 13 | 23 | •

Yours truly,
Itsmeyngel

— ALL RIGHTS RESERVED —

© February 2024

—————————— 💍 ——————————