Chapter-13/This so called feeling of love

Bright's Pov:

This feeling towards win huhhhhhhh why why i love him so much but I'm being a big damn coward here why this so called love is torturing me what he have done to me just why i want him, i need him but Iam just feeling that I'm not the one for him why why and this man called win has won over my life but still doesn't have a single clue about the effect he has on me should i be more expressive? Should i be more pursuing him? Should i be more serious on him? What the hell i have to do to keep this man all by myself whyyyyyyyy he is testing me like this does he will accept my love for him am i worth enough for him sooo much is wondering around my head i used to be careless, not worrying about others, just minding me own business but after win made his existence into my life he turned my world upside down but still he doesn't have a single clue about my feelings for him huhhhh what should i do while a thousands of thoughts about win a felt a tap on my shoulder as i turned around to see who was it it was.....

HIATUS....

Thankyou guys see you on next chap love y'all <3

.

.

.

.

I know you guys will kill me just for fun na 😂

Ok again to the story:

Still bright pov:

I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was davikah "May I know what is running into your mind that you were staring at the plain wall for minutes" she asked "haan it was just about studies and stuffs yeah nothing more" I lied... "Bright you know that you are not good at lying at all but still lying to your bestie who has been since with you together from diapers huh? " shit i messed up i know i can't lie especially to davikah"why you always get me my dear bestie " i sarcastically replied her then she replied back at the same tone by saying "it's because i know you from diapers i can read your face just like a robo so tell me what's going on your little head Mr. Hearthrob" but i couldn't spat back instead i went into silent mood then she softly asked "is it about your bunny boy??" Shit she caught me....

I was so shocked that how each and everytime davikah gets me then unable to answer i nodded my head slowly she chuckled and said "fine i knew it that you have a crush on win"  then bright said "what to do you know me too well daviiiii" davikah chuckled then ren and Mj joined them "are we the one who is missing here ok spill the tea guys" davikah said "nothing now only bright confessed that he HAS A CRUSH ON WIN!!!!" Then Mj said "wait this tea is already spilled davikah me and ren knew it from first we are the one who always witnessed the moments of brightwin" "yes Mj is right we have always seen that how bright is whipped for win" ren stated "so you guys knew it before me why don't you tell it to me guys huh??? Davikah shouted then Mj laughed and said that "we thought that you will able to catch it but your dumb head is becoming too little dumb because of y/n" bright was shocked "wait what davi you have a crush on Y/N how dare you hide it from me huh" davikah was speechless then she said "huh- wa-wait br-bright it -is - not like huh- fuck yes!!!!! I have a crush on y/n huhh ren you had the guts to expose me but still not have the guts to confess your love to gorya huh silly fellow" Now bright and Mj are confused then ren start to talk in high pitch voice "h-hey davj n-n-no no it's hey how you know huh and yah i have a crush on gorya for past 1 year but hmm idk how to confess it to her hmm huh im freaking shy guys" " wow wow lots of love scenarios going on here without my knowledge" Mj said "its not like we are the one its also you who have a thing for kaning but of your hot head you are refusing it dude" bright said while whistling "shit-thats not true" mj voice became like a lost puppy oh really then let me show you with my business maths book come here bitch" davikah spatted.

This how the f4 accidently exposed their crushes!!!!"

Bright and ren watched how davikah is chasing mj to beat the shit out of him with a mere business maths book while they were playing around Mj suddenly bumped into???????

Idk whom he bumped so let's wait and see!!!!

Woahhhhhhh guys happy one year anniversary it has been one year since our love story has started the same shaking hands while doing the introduction part is now typing the 13th chapter of our love story thankyou for viewing my story by spending your time thanks to my crownies (the name i kept for my viewers hehehe) so thank you so much and much love you all crownies special thanks to Sagittarius_books for being my best companion and constant <3...

So till the next chapter stay tuned guys✨

-BW-2GETHER 🤍