Chapter-8/Can't take my eyes off of you ❤️

I recommend you all to hear this song 🥰

Bright's Pov

After texting with my Bunny im so happy i can feel him near me even he is not really with me..... Everything of him makes me go like a teenager who sees his crush everyday all i want is just to be with him.... 💜

Just one day he made a great impact i just can't even think about other things now my body, soul, mind, heart all these are screaming Win's name...... Wow this man has something got into me

Bright's face while texting with his Bunny boy 🥰

bright while thinking about his win.... ❤️

Shiaa

Shiaa..... Win i swear you are so cute that if i wish i lock you up in my closet and be with you forever..........»»»💜«««

Suddenly Bright's dad came inside Bright's room to check if he is sleeping....

"Ahem can i know why my cold Prince not sleeping and smiling like a crazy by a phone screen like anything has gotten into you should i call the doctor huh" Bright's dad mocked at him..... Bright replied "dad don't be dramatic af idk how pa married you while you are this much dramatic like seriouslyyyyyyyyyyy"

Dad laugh at his comments and said "oww its nothing my dear son its just me who checking on my son why he is smiling like a idiot when he is a emotionless fellow and your pa actually fell for my dramatic side more than my charming way for your kind info mr. Son...." Bright sighed "i know dad i can't win against you when it comes to talking so we better leave this here" Bright's dad laughed,"sure son but i wanna know whom you were texting while smiling omg wait did my son who was singing ~sorry im an anti romantic~ finally started to find someone reallyyyyyy....... "Dad be calm today only i got to see him and he was so cute bubbly, sassy, sexy, handsome uhhhh i can't just describe about him daily without gap he is totally my type my Bunny boy...

Bright dad was shocked "wait- i was just kidding you but you really got your first crush and it is a boy how is this possible "dad correction it is not crush it is love at first sight" suddenly pa entered the discussion and shouted "THANK GOD FINALLY MY BOY GOT HIS FIRST LOVE IM SOOOOO HAPPY........ Bright's dad chuckles at his wife sudden joy burst on other hand bright was feeling shy and happy knowing that not only him but also his family is being happy about win.... "Pa don't shout our neighbours will wake up" "its not my problem im happy that my boy is finally got his first love bright the best tip that i and dad can give you is "if he makes you the happiest person, pour out his all love and trust for you, make you feel loved and safe, imagining your future with him being beside you cheering you, supporting you, guiding you im saying husband him up coz you can't find an another one like him" Bright let out a small shy laugh and said "sure pa i would surely husband him up, make him as mine and surely he is your Son-in-law i guarantee you"