Chapter-12/ Jealousy Jealousy ❤️‍🩹

Win's Pov

Three of them (Bright, Davikah, Ren) got warnings from Mr. Luke for not listening to his class like seriously what got into them why they are not listening to their class but i caught phi bai staring at me in lectures which made me to blush too much but I'm  the reason that he is being distracted in classes hmmmmm no he should not do that i should not be his distraction i sighed then something blinked in my dumbass head wait he is staring me at class which means he likes me back too ( hehe sorry for making win this dumb ) or am i just hallucinating things aish anyways but the way he stares me at lectures are too hot for me its like he is picturing me naked......

I don't know what he got into me but whenever he stares at me i become whole red tomato 👀😫

Then the most awaited bell rang me amd Yln got up and decided to go canteen and there bright comes and blocks the way saying "may I know where my cute rabbit is hoping off" Wait did he called me a rabbit also A CUTE RABBIT what the hell is happening with me, my heart is racing so mad that it is going to come out of me shiaaaa!! Then a voice ringed in my ears

"Win krub you are exposing yourself by becoming all red" said Y/n then i protested "Alai waa nothing is here to expose y/n be quiet" bright laughed hearing this then said "ok now more teasing but where you both are heading to so that we can also join you too" y/n said "ahhh p'bright uni cafeteria if you want of course you are welcomed to join us" wow y/n just great im already a tomato here now you are planning to make me a whole tomatoes garden.....

Then they all headed to cafeteria where they ordered some beverages in the mean time they were talking about class bright amd win was simply staring at each other and davikah and y/n were flirting and ren just felt so single theree.....

Suddenly they heard a voice "Hey all" they turned their heads to see who is that and it was Mr. Luke with a beaming smile then he said "if you guys don't mind can I borrow win for a few mintues as it is important and lil business secret " hearing this bright raised an eyebrow and thought why Luke sir needs win alone Then ren said "ofcourse Sir you can" after that win and Mr. Luke left the cafeteria as win saw that bright eyes was raging with anger and Jealousy by seeing this win was terrified by the look that was reflecting in Bright's eyes but what to do he had no other ways he had to go with Mr. Luke because he only knows the business he had with Mr. Luke on the other hand a tall male was feeling the same like bright not by seeing win but by seeing Mr. Luke..

"Calm down bright don't wake up your tiger it can be anything man don't be mad " said ren "tsk you won't feel this ren so shut it" ren just brushed off  "does p'bright has crush on win" asked y/n to ren but before answering bright tiltled his head and said "wait it's not like you think y/n it's just i was worried about him" now ren tsked and davikah thought liar then y/n just sighed and let out a small ok...

But you can see the jealousy in Bright's eyes after win left with mr. Luke it's not the jealously that comes for a friend and everybody could sense it by seeing his eyes....

HIATUS....

Heyyyyy everyone its been a very long gap right???
But guess what I'm back this chap is just short but yah let's make it more brief in upcoming days and thanks to those who continually showed your supports love yaaaa 💜

Stay tuned till next chapter 💫

_BW -2gether ❤️