Chapter-11/Should I make you mine soon?

Continuation of 10th chapter.....

Bright's Pov

I just fucking hate how Mr. Luke was talking to win I know they are talking casual but my heart couldn't able to digest the fact that he is being all smiley while talking with Mr. Luke. Then Mr. Luke started his class but I'm not in the mood to listen to his class today so i just decided to stare at my beautiful babyboy who is listening to Mr. Luke's class with a cute pout my poor heart is screaming the way his eyes beam when he understood the concept, the way he pouts when he didn't able to catch the point and mainly him being in white shirt tucked in black pants makes him cute and sexy at same time which is too hard to handle.... While I'm staring him the way he noticed it and blushed and again looked back at the board him being so cute the urge to squeeze him in my arms......

I love everything about him the way he is, the way he dress, the way he walks, the way he smiles, the way he pouts, the way he stare at me, the way he blushes, the way his eyes grew bigger whenever i flirt with him, the way he makes me feel inside..... Goddddd are you insane you definitely took your time to create this cute, hot, sexy, handsome, amazing, wonderful, fantastic human who is just torturing me with his presence....

Wait- all the way im just wasting my time only thinking about him *its not waste of time anyways*

Or shall i say "should I make you mine soon??"

Ren's Pov

Idk what the hell is happening with Bright tf he is smiling like he gone crazy rolling like he is a idiotic idiot what he is thinking about himself or what the freak he is thinking about while judging him i saw my gorya who is following her daily routine which is sleeping at each and every accounts period awwww see her how cute she is while sleeping he eyes are shut, her little nose breathing up and down, her lips were squeezed by the cheeks which turned out to be a cute pout my god is she even real? I'm even in love with her while she is sleeping....

Davikah's Pov.

I don't know what happen to my both friends who were smiling and dreaming like idiots like seriously what is going with them but anyways i continue what i was doing y'all know what i will be doing I'm love gazing my beautiful girl who is sincerely listening to the lecture but for me it's nothing because when she is around me i couldn't think about anything only only about is her that all i can think about what she did to me her name is always chanting in my ears she is keeping my heart alive for every second she is near me how dreamy she is.....

Author's pov

These three humans were in their love world without noticing that already Mr. luke noticed them not being in class but in their world they can dream it's not a wrong thing to dream but not in Mr. Luke's class with out thinking Mr. Luke took a chalk piece broke it into three small Pieces and started to throw those chalk pieces....

It was a perfect head shots by those chalk pieces three of them got awake from their love world and stood up clueless what is happening around then Mr. Luke stated "hello welcome back to the earth guys, well are you three of them alright may we know what is your dream so that we can also dream about it tho Am i right guys" he mocked three of them scratched their nap awkwardly don't knowing what to do then davikah said "hmmm Sir we were dreaming about our future you know sir we can't share our futures with others so yeah sorry for dozing out at your class" ren and bright sighed in relief that their amazing bestie again save them from getting in trouble because she is the one who always saves them from trouble then bright and ren also mumbled sorry to Mr. luke them he warned it's a last warning for you young lads if this happens you three will be out of my class mind it" like it is Mr. Luke is strict when it comes to studies......

Ok enough idk but I'm not having any ideas in my head to continue this chapter it's bit boring but I'll make it up to later then i came to know that I'm not good at keeping up promises so I'm not gonna make them again then sorry for a short chapter but i think next chapter will be bit long than this i hope....

Kinda moving on from something too I'm having to much thing that runs through my mind rent free....

Sorry loves that you want to handle a clumsy not so good author but yeah just bare with me then give me any idea guys my brain is draining thinking about my results so come up anything for my oneshot book tooo

So till that stay tuned everyone ❤️

_BW-2GETHER 💜