Chapter-3/ Y/n in Thailand

Author's Note:As you guys see we have four couples so this update will be Y/n's pov so lets goo~

Woahhh!!! Coming to birthplace after being in Foreign hits really a heaven to me feeling Thailand fresh air feels like it is welcoming me...... Iam Y/n i came to Thailand to continue my 2nd year college after studying in foreign.

Seriously I'll Miss my foreign friends now im in Thailand airport standing alone coz my parents are in Seoul to continue their business and im here waiting for my cab

After being in my thoughts i heared a horn sound as my cab just arrived to pick me. So i hoped in and admiring the Thailand view seriously I have not idea how iam going to survive here alone but i hope I will get good friends who can trust me...

I lost in my thoughts but when the cab driver stopped the car indicating that i have reached my destination so I got out paid for my cab then i check out the exterior of hostel campus yes im going to stay in uni hostel to study reason because it is near to college so it will be easy for me to go

Then I asked the receptionist to check my room she politely nodded and started to check my name in a long note after checking it she handed over the room keys to me.

I went to check my room and it was a two setting room which means two can share this room but i was the first and my roomate hasn't arrive so i settled my things on my side and started to make my bed coz im tired of this long journey i decided to take a bath and a small nape won't hurt right so i slept in my bed.

I woke up after taking a nape and it was 8.30pm so i decided to eat my dinner in a nearby restaurant after finishing my dinner i came to my dorm but still my roomate hasn't arrived i guess they will be coming tomorrow so i switched off all the lights and shifted to my dreamland while hearing to Dimple by Jin, Jk,Jimin, V from BTS [ your author is showing here that she is a die-hard BTS Army ]

I woke up by my alarm sound i decided to off it and get some sleep again but i remembered that today is my first day of new college so i woke up lazily did my morning routines.

Author's note:you guys can decide your own outfit coz everyone has different styles. 💜

After wearing my outfit i ate my breakfast and decided to go for my uni it is just ten minutes walk from here to uni so i plugged my earphones and listened to my favorite song still 2gether ost by brightwin... [ here now your author is showing that she is also a die hard fan for brightwin ].

So i reached on time so a good start so i asked my timetable and got seated in my seat while waiting for teacher after a while a young Lady came into our class wished us good morning and started to take attendence while taking that one fine young man ran into our class introducing himself as 'win' no wonder he is looking nice to me after that miss said him to sit and he chooses a sit which is beside a cute girl after that miss introduced herself as Namtan and she will be taking business maths and will be our class teacher.

After a fine ten minutes one young man came into the class while grasping for air he was looking around the class as he was looking his eyes got locked with that win boy who was also staring him like they both are going to eat eachother so guess what iam going to ship both of them why not they both look like they are made for eachother and make a hot and handsome couple together i wonder if they both had a child together it will be a fuckin god greek..

After this miss namtan said to sit him in front bench looks like he hate it then i see that win boy's face his face is also dull i guess both of them are sad coz they can't see each other's face..... Oww they are being darn cute so iam going to ship them rest of my life i hope my ship will sail.

But between i can sense that someone is staring me but i didn't make it big deal
Then our uni bell rang so everybody got up for break then i noticed that my ship is staring into each others eyes woww its getting hotter dudes let's see what's going to happen so i got up and went to canteen to eat something but then i felt a bang sound and it wasss....

Boom🔥

Yes viewers iam leaving you all here let's see what is going to happen in y/n's college life? Will her new ship will sail?and who is going to be Y/n's roomate let's all wait and check. 😜

Still that Stay Tuned for next update sweethearts.. 😍❤️💜

Love you all.. 😍💐

_BW-2GETHER 💟