Chapter-6/Getting to know each other ❣️

Author's POV

As these drama that was pull up by chic gang came to an end all the students started to move off but some students came to Y/n and win to appreciate them how Savage they were to that Chic gang some started to fan over Win's beauty and y/n talks...

But they don't know that two persons were giving death glare to everyone who are getting attention from there crush and it was davikah and bright..

Yes. Bright and davikah can't tolerate that everyone are flirting with their crushes they saw how everyone seem so excited to get y/n and Win's line id and insta id....

After the crowd started to move away then win and y/n decided to get their ways back but suddenly someone pulled win to their chest win was bumped into that hard chest and it was none other than bright..

Today it's the second time that win is seeing bright close but it is so close than their first time their breathes being hitched its becoming uneven that they are this close they both don't know what is this weird feeling called both of them confused why this feeling occurring between them but a little they both know that they enjoy this feeling and want this feeling to be there till the end...

they know that this feelings is known as love.. Yes!! Love at first sight this making them to get to know each, cherish, protect, love each other.... They want this.... ❤️

Both the boys were in their own world not knowing that their friends are watching, shipping, giggling how these two boys standing in a lovely position in front of university gate.....

Suddenly y/n fake coughed to bring back that lovely couple from their world then y/n said "boys your standing in front of uni campus if you guys wanna have some time go to the dorm which is only 10mins away no one is gonna disturb your lovely time there even the dorm Walls are soundproof" by hearing this others started to laugh and brightwin were blushing

Then suddenly davikah said "you sexy girl if you want also we can get to dorm for our lovely time"now its y/n turn to blush then ren said something to divert all attention "hey win and y/n im ren"... Then ren introduced others members of f4 and gorya...

Note:gorya is not a member of f4 she is bestfriend for f4 and ren's crush but she don't know that she is ren crush...

Win when he came to know his bambi eyes man name is bright he was so excited coz his crush name is also beautiful like him it suits him well then mj asked sorry to win for what happened in canteen then y/n too introduced them to f4....

Bright's POV

Hmmm so his name is win..... Interesting he is really win coz he is winner of my heart hehe..

Author:bright whipped for our win
Bright:yes im is there any problem with you?!?
Author:shiaaaa noooooo you guys know that im living for your moments...
Bright:then continue your story coz ur already posting it very late so update before they haunt you in your dreams
Author:hehe sure sure anything for my lovely audience...

So win mark in your calendar from now onwards im going to pursue you till you beg me to (you guys dirty minded im not coming to that point ) you beg me to love you till the end....

But bright don't know that win is also wishing for this moment ❤️💜

Author's POV

Then they chit-chatted a little and get to know eachother..

Then everyone got ready to get to their respected place but y/n, win, bright, davikah not having heart to leave each other coz just in one day they got so attracted and fell for their crushes too much that they don't wanna leave eachother

But with a heavy heart they bid their good bye then bright said to win "hey win have a tight sleep waiting for tomorrow to see you again and don't forget to dream about me only me".....

Hearing this win blushed hard and said that "sur....e p'bri....gh...t y......o.....u too...." Win mentally slapped himself how he is sluttering in front of his crush then bright chuckle and said "don't slutter baby boy its making me to think different way" ( i know you guys got it) then win jokingly hit bright and bid his bye and went to his home...

He was smiling like a maniac how bright flirted with him, moments of him and bright and how bright protected him from that chic gang then at last bright called him baby boy omg it is too much for win to tolerate in just one day he is awaiting for upcoming days to spend time with his bambi eyes man.... Even now win know his name but win like to mention him as bambi eyes his bambi eyes

Then he went to his house then his papa and dad greeted him win shared everything with his parents they were so happy that win was happy on his first day they hope to go on like this......

Author: winny today you were so obvious that you have fallen for our bright...

Win: am i 😗

Y/n: yes you are you even slutterd to much while talking with him...

Win:hey you don't talk silly gurl when we were chatting with f4 i know how you and davikah steal glances and you being blushy blushy.

Y/n:ok i surrender but don't make it so obvious it is a secret between us...

Author's mind voice: omo poor y/n dont know that 397 people will know her truth and so go on....

Soon Win's papa and dad will be revealed just wait krub.... 💜

Yes guys we are nearly 400 reads in just a short time im considering this as my biggest achievement but please do comment and vote on my stories only if you like but i don't mind about silent readers coz ik im also a silent reader 😅

And im not a pro in writing romantic scenes it is just pouring out from my imagination so adjust it... ❤️

And when we reach 500 reads i Will reveal a little bit about me.... Hehehe just a little 🤣

So idk how im going to update upcoming stories but let's see how this story goes... 🥰

So till then Stay Tuned for upcoming update everyone 😁

_BW-2GETHER 💜