Chapter-1/The First Sight

Win's POV

I was getting ready to my college my papa called me to eat my breakfast. As i came down to eat my breakfast my daddy wished me good morning and said "remember win today is your first day so be aware of your surroundings if anything seems wrong inform me or our bodyguards and remember don't reveal your real identity to anyone" then i replied 'Don't worry daddy im a big boy right now so i will never disrespect you and papa'

By hearing this Win's papa and daddy let out a chuckle and Win's papa said "even if you are 20 year old ass for us you are still our baby bunny" hearing this win pouted cutely by seeing this his daddy commented that 'winnie don't do like this you look like a duck'

By hearing this win stomped like a kid and said 'ah wae daddy you are always kidding me' and then with their cute and funny family quarrel win finally stood up after eating his breakfast

"Papa, daddy im leaving for university guys see you later on" After bidding his good bye to his parents he went to his porsche to drive to his college....

First day of new college feels so fresh, excited as well as happy and nervous after finishing my first year of college in US Now my second year on Thailand hope I'll get new friends who can support and make memories with me.... Hope i will get my first love here

So first I'll go to the principal office to check my class timetable but see iam new here so definitely i don't know the principle office i think i should ask help to some one hmmm...

I think i should find it on my own i thought as i checked my watch its fucking 8:25 and my classes will start on 8:30 shiaaa?!?. So i rushed to the principal office but my fate decided to play with me so like some k-dramas i also bumped into someone who wassssss......

Yes guys i decided to make the first chapter as short i think i left you guys in utter surprise and disappointment but soon today or tomorrow i will upload.. 💜

And i know guys you are eager to know our winnie parents and his body guards so as you see they are our surprise characters reveal so soon they will get revealed..

Stay Tuned For Next Update readers... 🤩

_BW-2gether ❤️