Chapter-4/Can you hold me like this forever ❣️

Win's Pov

I was in my own thoughts about my bambi- i mean that bambi eyes boy while walking to canteen suddenly i bumped into someone who was with a board front shoulder we both got tripped and fell on the ground
(Everything is need is on the ground) Nah nevermind it so that made a huge bang sound that man was having a silver plate in his hands then i suddenly felt someone lifting me up and it was my Bambi- i mean that bambi eyes...

My heart started to beat like a running cheetah, my cheeks started to blush due to his sudden action, his touch was so calm and safe to me, when he slided his hands around my hips oh my god it was a euphoriaaaa feeling (take my hips now you are the cause of my euphoria) we were seeing each other like we were devouring each other.every actions of him makes my heart to go crazy i have never know that he has this great impact on me his every actions making my heart to go oooooooo and my legs like lalaaaaa. So now i decided to make him as Mine.

On that time i wished the time to stop and thought that "can you hold me like this forever" only me.....

But then squealing and screaming of students brought us back and then everyone started to move some of them were glaring at me then one girl came to me and offered me a handkerchief and it wassss....

It wasss.....

Just kidding....

It was a girl she is looking like a good person seems like im going to make her as my bestie so i asked her "whats is your name"she replied "sawadee krub im Y/n"

Y/n pov....

As i was walking to the canteen i heard a bang sound and it was that win boy who fell down by bumping other one fine man then suddenly that bambi eyes man came and helped that win boy omo omo my ship is sailing in front of me what a lucky shipper im... Then that cute girl who was sitting beside that win boy in class came and helped that fine man by asking "hey MJ are you ok na"

Oh i see his name is Mj mmmmmm by the way that mj and cute girl pair seems good hmm i know what im thinking that you are also thinking lets see how many ships im going to ship by staying single (blabbering in single).... 🤣🥲😅

Then everyone started to move some chicks were glaring cause they are jealous of what happened in front of them hahaha fuck off bitches my ship is sailing..... Then i went to that win boy handed him the kerchief then he asked me my name i replied him by saying my name then i asked him "are you a new student here" for this question he replied "yes im a new student here" then we walked around a lil bit get to know eachother and became friends iam happy that i became friend with a bunny boy who is so positive, happy....

Kaning's pov...

As i went to canteen to eat something in canteen i heard a bang sound i turned around to see and it was win who bumped into MJ...oh my God i passed win and went to help Mj coz idk why but my heart told to help Mj so i went and checked him then he said "im alright hottie don't need to worrry im alright because my hottie helped me" by hearing his compliment my cheeks started to blush i just brush it off hit him play fully and said "I hate you Mj" but i regret saying it but Mj didn't make it as big deal so we started to move off...

Bright pov

I was in canteen with my gang to eat something then i heared a bang sound and it was my bunny-i mean that Bunny boy bumped into mj so went i went to my bunny- ahhhhhhh i mean that bunny boy i lifted him wai- what man he is so fragile in my arms when i lifted in my arms i felt like to hold him like this "forever"..... Right now if we are boyfriends means I'll just carried him to my house to eat him up coz he is looking like a whole meal in my eyes "ahhhh bright what the cake are you thinking can't you just off your dirty mind" shiaa...

Then we started to move off.

Author pov.

Then win and y/n first day was indeed great and nice after that incident some of them started to hate win coz he got the attention of university heartthrob which girls and boys are fetching for then win and y/n got ready to go their houses then suddenly a group started to follow them and it wasssss...

Yep ladies and gentleman im leaving you guys here lets see what going to happen in next update... ❤️

Till that Stay Tuned guys...

_BW-2GETHER 💌