Chapter-1/Part-2 The first Sight

Win's POV

My fate decided to play with me as i bumped and got tripped into a fragile, light body and it was a girl who was shorter then me, cute, innocent... As we both were in utter shock then the university bell brought us back to the earth.

As we both got up i helped her to gather her things before i open my mouth to say sorry she ran away from me and it was so awkward that my first day started like this.

Then someone tapped behind my back as i turn around i saw principal whom i met few days ago then he asked me ' win now only your parents called me im sorry that i received you later' then I replied that "its ok mr. Richard i can understand but can you give me my timetable its getting late for me" then he handed over my timetable and he instructed me to the class.

When i stepped into the class teacher was taking attendance but after seeing me she stopped and asked me 'who are you boy  and what are you doing here' then i replied her that 'Good morning Ms. Namtan iam win a new student here'

Then she made a O sigh and said 'you are that win boy who principal was talking about yah get into the class' then i sighed in relief and entered into the class.

I was searching for a seat and i saw that innocent girl who i bumped into a while ago so i decided to sit beside her. And ms. Namtan introduced herself that she is business maths and class teacher of our class coz this is first day of second year.

Then our class started and it went pretty good. After a good ten mintues one boy entered into the class with a white shirt tucked inside in linear lean black pants which suited him perfect then a brown hair swapped backwards making him a perfect daddy material then a pair of brown orbs watching around the class, that amazing kissable heart shaped lips, totally he appeared as a greek god in front of me then those bambi eyes get locked with my eyes we were just staring like we are reading each others mind.

But a group of girls and boys screaming and squealing got us back to earth... Uhhhhh i wish i can stare those Bambi eyes for my entire life. After that ms. Namtan scolded him that 'oh well we can see our university heartthrob came early to the class like always 'in a *sarcastic* tone

Ohh I see so he is heartthrob of this uni no wonder why he is heartthrob cause he is fucking hawtt... Then ms. Namtan said him to sit in front table then i saw his face that he hated to sit in first bench.... What a poor boy but i was sad that he was sitted front of me coz i can't stare his handsome facewww...

Then the school bell rang indicating that our period got our so everybody went outside to hang on and those Bambi eyes stared me for a while and went with a group of students

Then i saw that innocent girl who was avoiding my gaze so i asked her "what's your name cutie" by hearing this her cheeks got flushed as she replies that "im kaning"in a small voice as i cooed at that

Then i asked sorry to her about the incident which was happen early and she too apologized then i invited to a little snack but she politely avoided and said that 'sorry win i can't because I have a important work " then i said that it's ok i can manage myself.

After that short convo with kaning my heart again went to that Bambi eyes man i wonder who gave birth to him he is like a perfect example of *masterpiece* while i was in my own world i didn't notice that one broad back and then guess what i know you guessed right and it wasssss...

Again boom 🔥

It's right im again leaving you guys here so you can keep your curiosity to wander around you... 😅🤣😉 guess who is that person that win again bumped on..

And thankyou we have crossed fifthy viewers within one day like this support and encourage me viewers.. 👉👈

New character unlocked:

Namtan tipnaree as Ms. Namtan
Age:28
Status:business maths teacher
Relationship: inlove with English teacher (who will be unlock soon)
About:kind, lovely, strict when its come to studies, students favorite.

So next upate should i do Win's pov or kaning pov or that bambi eye boy pov let me know in comments💜

So Stay Tuned for next update guys
Love you all alot... 💟❣️💞

_BW-2gether