20 | shine

CHAPTER 20
shine
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"This is getting boring," Jisung says as he leans on the couch while sitting upside down. He chuckles when the people around him start talking since it looks funny from his point of view.

"I agree," Jisoo answers. She plops down next to him and winks at him. Jisung widens his eyes and quickly sits down normally, looking as cool as possible while leaning his arm on the back of the couch.

Even though Jisoo is rejecting him numerious times he's still trying his best to look good for her. Will he ever learn?

"We could play another game," Jungkook proposes. Minjoo looks around when she feels her cheeks flush red at the thought of Jungkook. She starts blushing whenever she hears his voice, thinking back at that exact moment when she was with him.

After you and Seungmin went in, there were four more couples that went into the closet together. The first ones were Minjoo and Jungkook. Something definitely happened because Minjoo's face was red when she came out. Jungkook also smirks every time he looks in her direction. He clearly liked whatever happened in there.

The second couple that went in were Jimin and Beomgyu. Nothing happened since they are just two dudes that are nothing more than good friends, so it was more a fun talk for them. The third couple were Changbin with a girl friend from Jimin. Apparently they cracked a lot of jokes because they got out laughing.

The last ones that went were Jisoo and Chris. You're sure there was nothing going on with them since Jisoo is only into girls. She also looked very annoyed when she got out. You're wondering what those two said though.

"What about we play the pepero game?"

You look up when you hear Robin's voice from beside you. She is munching on one of the pepero sticks from the box that's being held up by Minho. Next to her, Minho has his hand leaned on her lower back while he holds the box with the treat.

"Where the hell have you two been?" Jisung asks with a frown as he's eyeing the two. It's clear the two have been doing some suspicious things because... Well, Robin's neck has purple marks in there and you're sure the ones in Minho's neck aren't makeup either.

"We were upstairs," Minho answers. He takes a pepero stick from the box and chews on it. "So who's down to play?"

"I want to join!" Lanhua yells. Changbin looks up from his place on the couch and stands up. "Then I'm playing too!"

"I'll skip," Seungmin says. He shrugs. "But go do whatever you want."

"So you don't want another go at kissing Riley?" Chan says, his face showing a hint of jealousy and his arms crossed.

Seungmin rolls his eyes at his friend. "I said that I'm out. I'm going outside for a while," he says as he stands up. "See you guys later."

Robin's eyes widen at the sudden confession. "Riles and Seungmin have kissed? How much have I missed??"

"A lot," Jisoo answers with a chuckle. "But yeah, they kissed when we were playing seven minutes in heaven. Pretty shocking, huh?" she asks.

Robin nods at her words, her eyes moving towards you. You shrug. "What else were we supposed to do?"

"Fair point," she answers with a nod.

"Anyway, I'm out too. There's a girl checking me out so I'm going in that direction. Bye!" Jisoo says as soon as Robin is silent. And off she goes to talk to the girl that's looking in her direction.

Beomgyu, Minjoo, Jungkook and Yeonjun also decided not to play the game. They said they had better things to do. Your guess is that Jungkook and Minjoo will do something together. And what that might be, you'll probably hear about tomorrow.

𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 彡 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें