02 | aurora

CHAPTER 02
aurora
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Oh I can't believe Chris is the one that is going to tutor you," Alaska says with a snort. She grins at you, finding it kinda funny that her best friend is being tutored by the Australian lad she dislikes so much.

"Isn't he friends with your brother?" Jisoo asks as she takes a bite from her breakfast bar, munching on the treat as the group walks through the hallways of the dorms, on their way to their classes.

Alaska nods, "Yeah, he is. I think they're pretty close. They spend an awful amount of time together with the whole group, though. But Hyunjin, Chris, Changbin, and Han share a dorm together."

Jisoo chuckles, "Makes it even more fun."

"So, Hyunjin can tell him I'm not doing this shit. Why out of all people, it has to be him? He pisses me off."

"Because he's fluent in English and can speak the language well!" Mya says, nodding at her own words. "It's even better than some random person tutoring you."

You scoff, "Literally anything is better than him. He's a big show off. It's so annoying. I just want to punch that pretty face of him."

Robin frowns, "Did she just call him–"

Jisoo cuts her off. "Shh, don't mention it," she whispers with a wink, making Robin shrug. "Alright."

"Oh no, don't we start today? I was planning to see that new Jujutsu Kaisen movie in the cinema! But I gotta do English instead? This day is already a disaster."

Minjoo rolls her eyes, "Oh my, Riley, you're so whiny! Who hurt you, man? It isn't that bad! Maybe Chris is kinda nice! He doesn't seem like such a bad person. He's friends with Felix, and he's a sweetie. Doubt he'd be friends with an asshole."

Alaska nods, "Yeah, Felix is cute."

"Of course you think so! You have been in love with him ever since you could walk," Jisoo points out, laughing. "Don't you?"

Alaska's cheeks start to turn red, "Don't mention it. I'm not in love with Felix, that's crazy. Why would I be? He's my brother's best friend."

"I don't mind dating any of your brother's best friends," Robin says, eyeing the group as they give her glares. "What? I'm serious. They're all hot. Honestly, I wouldn't mind dating Hyunjin either–"

"Ew, no! Gross! Not my brother," Alaska whines, shaking her head repeatedly. "Please don't date him."

"He's not that bad!" Mya says. "He's actually pretty sweet. But I see him as more of a brother figure to me too, to be honest. But he's nice! A bit dramatic, but nice."

Alaska shakes her head, "Y'all have no taste."

"No taste? Excuse you!" Robin says, standing still in the middle of the hallway and holding Alaska to a halt. "Girl, have you seen Lee Minho? His eyes, his face, his everything is beautiful! I feel like he's a gift from God, and I thank him everyday for sending Minho in my life."

You laugh, "He doesn't even like your existence."

"Minho doesn't like anyone's existence," Alaska mumbles, shaking her head. "I swear, ever since we were kids, Minho thought I was a menace. He probably still does as I'm his best friend's little sister."

"I remember you saying that," you say as you think back to those days where you, Mya, and Alaska talked about your childhood. You grew up in Tokyo, so your childhood was different than Alaska and Mya had who grew up in South-Korea. She's mentioned the guys quite a lot.