Community Meeting

After Colossus had that coughing fit, Steven scooped her right up and ran straight to the basement, hoping Chris could help. Ladybug, Mabel, and Emmet followed him after their chance encounter.

It worried the Leader of the United that Colossus hadn't stirred since she passed out. He did what he could to help her, feeling a growing sense of desperation.

At some point, he stopped for a moment, letting Colossus partially lie on the ground while he still supported her. He looked at her face, trying to rouse her, but she remained unconscious.

He was getting more and more desperate that all he could think about was his healing spit. He did something he would really regret later; but desperate times calls for desperate measures so he filled his entire mouth with coaxing his tongue with layers of spit then did the unthinkable.

He kissed her. Letting all his saliva enter her mouth; this scenery made everyone uncomfortable. Steven pulled away letting a string of sparkling spit bridge between him and Colossus, he physically closed her mouth and made her swallow hoping that it would heal whatever is hurting her on the inside would heal.

But since she still hadn't woken up, he resumed carrying Colossus, hurrying toward the basement to get the medical attention she needed.

————————————-

Chris' Basement

Colossus eventually regained consciousness, though very slowly. She could hear voices around her, and although her eyes felt heavy, she made a concerted effort to open them slightly, enough to see Sheila examining her with the help of Baymax.

Steven stood nearby, visibly anxious, his gaze fixed on Colossus lying motionless on a makeshift bed—a white metal slab with a red backpack serving as a pillow and a coat as a blanket. The raccoon girl he'd just met observed the scene along with Marinette, Mabel, and Emmet, all of whom had followed them back to Chris's basement, concerned after witnessing Colossus's earlier coughing fit.

Chris leaned over their seat, equally worried about Colossus's condition.

"I have received scans indicating a recent rise in blood pressure and increased heart rate," Baymax reported.

"Is she okay?" Mabel asked, voicing her concern. "I've never seen her in pain or sick before."

"She's fine. She just had an anxiety attack," Sheila responded.

"An anxiety attack?" Steven was taken aback. In their time together, he had never seen Colossus scared or stressed out. "Are you sure? We've been together for quite some time now, and she never once shown any sign of anxiety."

"Well, she's more or less cured, but those who've had anxiety in the past can easily relapse under too much stress," Sheila explained.

"But that doesn't make sense. We've faced some really scary and stressful situations in the past, and she's always been the most composed," Mabel interjected.

"It appears she might have been dealing with personal issues along with the need to help others. The stress kept building up as she faced one challenge after another, leaving her no time to catch her breath, and eventually, it overwhelmed her," Sheila concluded.

"An example—I heard she got into an argument with someone out here and was called a monster," Sheila recounted the situation when Marinette had harshly judged Colossus. "Harsh judgment and labeling someone in that way can contribute to a buildup of anxiety."

Marinette couldn't help but feel guilty, her remorse evident on her face. She knew it wasn't right to label someone like Colossus with hurtful words such as 'monster' or 'freak'. She pondered why she had done it.