Without Strength

SyndiCorp Factory

Through the halls of the factory, two figures sprinted for their lives, pursued by robot doubles of cartoon characters with menacing red eyes. One figure towered over the other, sporting blue hair with a distinctive black spot near the ears. He wore a blue jacket adorned with a pattern resembling a blue jay and long black pants. The shorter figure had messy brown hair, resembling a bushy raccoon tail, and sported a brown short-sleeved shirt with brown jean shorts.

"Robots suck!" exclaimed the shorter figure, gasping for breath.

"Luckily, we've dealt with these situations before," replied the taller figure, smoothly drawing a gun from his pants concealed beneath the jacket. He fired shots at the pursuing robots, hitting some of them with precision. The robots sputtered and malfunctioned, their life sources disrupted, causing them to short-circuit and power down.

Seizing the opportunity, the taller figure grabbed the shorter one, swiftly turning a corner and securing his little friend with his arm wrapped protectively around his stomach. They both crouched behind a wall, hidden from view as the robots raced past, leaving a trail of oil and sparks in their wake.

"Ugh," grumbled the smaller figure, prying himself free from the tall one's grip. "I appreciate you saving me, but I wish you wouldn't carry me like a child, Mordecai."

"You're not exactly the fastest, dude," replied Mordecai, releasing his friend. "And you certainly didn't come up with the plan. I did," he added, a touch of playful insult in his tone.

"Shut up!" Rigby retorted, frustration evident in his voice

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Shut up!" Rigby retorted, frustration evident in his voice. They both stood up, dusting themselves off, and began walking down the hall. "It's not the first time we've been kidnapped by unnamed villains," he muttered.

"But it is the first time we've been turned into humans," Mordecai commented, examining his new body and appearance. "It feels weird to have bare flesh and wear clothes."

"And it's so strange that my tail is gone!" lamented Rigby.

Mordecai stretched his arms above his head. "I won't lie, though. I'm loving these fingers and smooth hair," he remarked.

Mordecai and Rigby continued walking through the factory's halls. Mordecai pulled out the gun he had acquired, noticing that it had a red 'R' engraved on the handle. "Can't believe someone left this lying around," he commented.

"Good thing they did, or else we'd be floating in those tubes wearing straitjackets," Rigby replied, relieved.

"If we're lucky, maybe we'll stumble upon a machete," Mordecai suggested, keeping his finger off the trigger but gripping the handle tightly, maintaining his guard.

They walked until they reached an open mechanical door on the right side of the hall. Mordecai approached the door, curiosity piqued, wondering what lay inside.