Chance Encounter (2)

Monster Toy Section

In this section of the factory, the faux volcanoes, the black walls adorned with a green moon, and the toy monsters created a truly immersive atmosphere. Finn reveled in battling the aggressive Toybots, some resembling him and Colossus, while others took on the appearance of creatures you'd find in toy aisles, from dragons to space aliens.

"GLOB! I hate this factory, but there's something oddly satisfying about taking down these evil robots that look like us!" Finn exclaimed, drenched in the oil of his mechanical adversaries.

Suddenly, Cat Noir sprang into action, vaulting over Finn and smashing a robot with his staff. He couldn't help but admit that this was exhilarating, a perfect outlet for pent-up emotions.

"This is absolutely A-Meows-ing!" Cat Noir declared with excitement. "Ladybug would never allow me to engage in such violence!"

"I'm just relieved you're on board with this whole situation," Dipper said, approaching Cat Noir. "I was afraid you'd be upset about me becoming Curiosity Cat."

"Are you kidding?! After witnessing your actions today, there's no one else I'd rather have inherit my powers!" Cat Noir replied, playfully tousling Dipper's hair. "You've done your job Purrfectly."

"Adrien, your cat puns are as Mathematical as ever!" Finn praised Cat Noir.

"Thanks, but please refrain from using my real name. You never know who might be listening," Cat Noir cautioned, glancing around warily before resuming his stride, with Finn and Dipper at his side.

"Also, it was okay that Dipper knows since he had to give me back my Miraculous, but Finn shouldn't have been listening," Cat Noir explained sincerely. "Don't tell anyone else, not even Ladybug. She'd string me up and beat me with my pole like a piñata."

"I would never dishonor the secrets of a fellow hero," Finn declared, his words dripping with sincerity. "My honor code won't allow me to betray the trust of a friend!"

"Cool with me. Just don't let Ladybug know. That lady of mine sure does know how to break hearts," Cat Noir said, his expression turning dreamy as he placed a hand over his heart, lovestruck.

"Ladybug sounds kind of harsh. What do you see in her anyway?" Dipper inquired, genuinely curious about Cat Noir's feelings.

"She's strong, she's smart, she's brave, kind, beautiful, and just plain miraculous..." Cat Noir replied with a blush on his face.

"But just to clarify, you don't know her true identity?" Finn asked, finding it hard to understand how someone could fall in love with another without knowing who they really were.

"No, we're not supposed to. I don't like it, believe me, I don't, but that's just the way it is," Cat Noir admitted, a hint of frustration in his voice.

"Do you think the Miraculous of the cat has an influence over your behavior towards the holder of the Ladybug Miraculous?" Dipper inquired, his tone filled with concern. "Like, say if the two wearers were brother and sister, and after transforming, the cat brother develops a sort of possessive nature over his sister bug. Would that be an influence of the cat Miraculous?" Dipper pressed.

"Well, it is a possibility, since I don't know who Ladybug is, but I instantly fell in love," Cat Noir spun around, his heart filled with love. "I think the Cat Miraculous, after you transform, influences your view on the Ladybug holder."

"From what I can guess, whoever transforms into Ladybug and Cat Noir, the bearer of the Cat Miraculous has the instinct to keep their Ladybug safe, be that sibling, friend, or crush," Cat Noir explained reassuringly.