Broken Toys

Zoran City

31st Century

ToyBot clones of Colossus and Jacob were wreaking havoc in the city, posing a threat to its inhabitants. The gang, determined to safeguard their home, fought valiantly against these robotic assailants, using their skills and powers to defend their beloved city.

Meanwhile, Chess remained at the school, taking on the responsibility of protecting Timmy and Tonia. Aware of the danger they faced, Chess provided them with comfort and reassurance, ensuring their well-being during this chaotic time. Their presence needed to be safeguarded to prevent them from vanishing and ceasing to exist.

Together, the gang and Chess worked tirelessly, fighting against the ToyBot clones and providing solace to the vulnerable, as they fought to restore peace and protect their city from further destruction.

————————————————

Colossus skillfully maneuvered her Demon Bike through the city streets, with Jacob securely holding onto her from behind, armed with a powerful mechanic shotgun.

As they rode, Colossus swiftly passed the ToyBots, while Jacob unleashed precise shots that rendered them inoperable, ensuring they would no longer pose a threat.

Frustration filled the air as the sheer number of ToyBots seemed overwhelming. Jacob voiced his exasperation, emphasizing the magnitude of the task at hand. Colossus, focused on the immediate challenge, pondered the origin of the relentless robotic invaders.

As Colossus continued to ride, she deftly wielded her magnum gun, firing at the oncoming robots with precision and determination. Her aim was to neutralize as many as possible, preventing any mishaps or collisions along her path.

In the midst of the chaos, Jacob activated his earpiece, communicating with Jim, who was in charge of coordinating the evacuation efforts. Upon receiving confirmation of a cleared street, he instructed Jim to initiate the evacuation process.

Aware of the ticking clock and the impending danger, Colossus glanced at her App-Boy's timer, which ominously displayed the limited time remaining until the potential disappearance of existence: "1 hr 19 min."

Frustration and concern gripped her, leading her to vent her frustration towards the passage of time, "Fuck Me!"cursing under her breath.

Driven by determination and a sense of urgency, Colossus and Jacob pressed on, fully committed to the daunting task of defending their city and overcoming the imminent threat.

—————————————

21st century

Toy Factory

After Mabel and Dipper inadvertently discovered the secret identities of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Dipper found himself consumed by worry, panic, and concern, unable to contain his pacing back and forth.

"This is not good! Not good at all!" Dipper exclaimed, his distress evident. Mabel observed her anxious brother, the Kwamis floating beside them, unsure of how to comfort him in this predicament.

Star, curious about the commotion, approached them, seeking to understand the gravity of the situation. "What's the big deal? So you know the secret identities of two heroes you don't even know," she questioned.

Dipper sighed, trying to explain the weight of their discovery. "But we weren't supposed to know," he responded, his voice filled with apprehension.

Perplexed, Steven interjected, expressing his confusion. "I don't understand what's going on," he admitted, seeking clarification.