The Fabricated Factory

As the delivery truck approached the old factory in Gravity Falls, which had been revived under the control of SyndiCorp, excitement spread throughout the town due to the popularity of the new toys.

Reaching the front entrance, the truck came to a halt. Two employees emerged from the vehicle, their faces concealed beneath their signature delivery hats. One was a male, and the other was a female, both dressed in matching green delivery suits and hats. The girl wore stylish black high-heeled boots, while the boy opted for more practical low-heeled shoes. Despite their physical differences, their identical attire and covered faces made them appear remarkably similar.

As the gate opened, they were met with the presence of large robotic arms reaching from inside the garage. These mechanized appendages, equipped with claw-like extensions, eagerly awaited their arrival. Undeterred, the two deliverers swung open the doors of the truck, revealing a trove of packages.

The gate's opening triggered the robotic arms into action, reaching out with precision and dexterity to assist with unloading. The sight of the towering robotic arms, their clawed ends poised for action, added an air of intrigue to the scene. The deliverers carefully coordinated with the mechanical helpers, ensuring that the packages were safely transferred from the truck to the factory's premises.

The robotic arms efficiently unloaded the packages from the truck, placing them carefully inside. The two delivery employees observed silently, their expressions concealed beneath their hats.

As the female employee glanced at her phone, she received a text message that caught her attention. She nudged the male employee's shoulder, drawing his focus. They exchanged a brief nod of understanding before proceeding towards the factory gates, walking past the diligent robot arms.

To maintain their anonymity, the employees pulled the bills on their hats downward, ensuring their faces remained hidden from the prying eyes of security cameras. Their cautious movements allowed them to bypass the surveillance undetected.

Inside the factory, a vibrant blue light emanated from a garage, reminiscent of the one Steven had encountered at the factory in his own town. Intrigued, the two employees approached the source of the mysterious glow. Without hesitation, they stepped into the radiant blue light, engulfed by its brilliance.

As they entered, the garage doors closed behind them, sealing their presence within the factory. Trapped within its confines, the two enigmatic delivery employees prepared to unravel the secrets concealed within the SyndiCorp-operated facility.

—————————————-

SyndiCorp Factory

Inside the Factory, the two deliverers stood. They exchanged mischievous glances, their familiarity evident in their voices.

"Good thing machines don't have a consciousness," the male with a hint of amusement, his tone instantly recognizable.

The girl agreed "And here I thought machines were smarter than that," her voice also recognizable.

Together, they removed their delivery hats, allowing their hair to bounce back into their familiar styles revealing to be the Pines Twins Mabel and Dipper.

"So what was up with that blue light?" she asked, her brother as she adjusted her hair then tossed the cap away.

"Steven mentioned that it serves as the entrance to the Factory. I think we just stepped through a portal," Dipper explained, his voice tinged with excitement. He was always drawn to mysterious phenomena and hidden secrets.

"Should've known better," Mabel said thinking back to all the times she has been through portals.

Mabel and Dipper took in their surroundings amazed by how big this place was, "It's too bad they couldn't fix up the real factory in Gravity Falls like this," Dipper commented.