The Tale Of the Immortal Bad Ending

(No Pov)

Alckidin approached the energy sphere, energy was flying all over the place, he approached slowly with a big smile on his face.

Ruby: STOOOOPPP!!!

Ruby Rose ran towards him with all speed to do anything to stop Alckidin, even she didn't know what she could do, but she was so desperate for the chance of (y/n) being hurt that she had to do something. She advanced and managed to get to him, she hit him with punches, but they were so weak that he didn't even notice the blows.

Alckidin: Enough.

He struck out with the back of his fist and sent Ruby flying backwards. He ignored her and touched the energy sphere, and lightning shot out. From all directions, Alckidin kept thrusting his arms into the sphere until it was completely inside. The sphere glowed brightly and expanded until it became a flash and engulfed the entire Beacon tower.

(Alckidin Pov)

I opened my eyes and everything was clear, there was nothing around me, I was in a complete void, I looked at my arms and saw that I had returned to my human appearance.

Alckidin: What is it? Where am I?

I tried to create a portal but nothing happened, even though I was walking I felt as if I wasn't going anywhere.

Alckidin: What the hell kind of place is this?

???:Don't talk about my house like that, I've been cleaning it for a long time.

I heard an echoing voice and turned around, preparing for some kind of fight, but I was surprised to see a completely white, human-looking figure.

Alckidin: What ...are you?

Silhouette:

Silhouette:...I'm something of an old hand, I lived with others like me for a long time, but I broke the rules we had, I got stuck here to learn from my mistakes, but I think I've finally understood my lesson. But what about you? What do you want here?

Alckidin: Me, I want the powers of (y/n).I want what belongs to me and my dead brothers and sisters. I want to become a god.

The silhouette looked thoughtful for a while until it snapped its fingers as if remembering something.

Silhouette: Tell me your name.

Alckidin:Alckidin Qildares

Silhouette:....hehe.......hehehahahhaHAHAHAHAHA.I was right, I knew it, so when I saw you I thought you looked familiar, you're the very reason I'm here.

Alckidin: What does that mean, are you really a God or not?

Silhouette: Of course I am, I'm a forgotten God, I'm the God of wills.

Alckidin smiled happily from ear to ear.

Alckidin: Yes, I did it, now you and I are just one, give me your powers, I will now make them pay for everything they have done to my people.