THE TALE OF THE IMMORTAL Chapter 1

the tale of the immortal

All fairy tales are created based on some real story that is distorted into a fantasy.

But in a world like the remnant, fantasies already exist.

Dark monsters that use their bones as weapons, people with animal parts that set them apart from all others, warriors of different types carrying weapons twice as big as their wielders and with unique abilities that protect the world from these dark creatures, but few of those who living in this vast world know is about the existence of real magic.

This discrepancy has caused accounts of magic to become legend.

An obscure legend will be reborn and the fear of an unknown power will arise.

(Y/n) point of view

(Physical and mental age: 7)

(Actual age:???)

I was waking up early today, in addition to the sun coming through the window and hitting my face, someone was knocking quickly on the door.

I opened it and saw Seu Alckidin waiting for me, The memories of today's encounter coming back.

(Y/n) oh mm-mister alck- i mean great leader.

Alckidin:  Divine young, sorry to wake up early this morning

Alckidin:  Divine young, sorry to wake up early this morning. But today is the Lord's day to tell his followers about the choice of their new messiah.

(Y/n): That again why do I always have to do it over and over again?

He handed me the ceremonial kimono I was always supposed to wear to these boring events.

(Y/n) mind: At first it was nice, but it seems to get more and more boring and time consuming.

Alckidin: Do you remember your lines sir?

Y/n: yes, I y/n the all divine and your savior chose the great leader Alckidin as my new representative and blah blah blah *whisper* I can't take this story anymore.

I saw myself in the mirror with the ceremonial kimono ready for today's convention. (I have to admit that Alckidin seems more excited than I am).

 (I have to admit that Alckidin seems more excited than I am)