The Tale Of The Immortal chapter 18

where i belong

(Yang pov)

*Bullhead*

(Y/n) would be put into a bullhead that would take him back to just a few soldiers for company. His reaction when he found out about this was to beg Ozpin so that the four of us could go and drop him off at the village and say a last goodbye.

(Y/n): You're going to love the place, it's huge there, there are some pastry chefs, some women who have already made some ceremonial costumes for me, some bookstores and I can speak with the great leader to have a thank you party for all of you.

Weiss: Oh, that would be very kind of you. But I don't think it's necessary, all we've done is take care of you. And it was much better than we all could have hoped.

Yang: I do not refuse. A party in our honor and with this little guy would be incredible.

Ruby:umm (y/n), what do you mean "The great leader"? I thought you were the supreme authority in the village.

(Y/n): Well, I am, but there are some people in the village who take care of people and some matters that I don't understand. The great leader is the highest office. He can pretty much do anything I can do and he's in control of everything as long as I'm not in the village.

Blake was kind of quietly huddled in a corner by the window, she looked a little nervous when we started talking about the village.

Yang mind: I didn't know she had become so attached to him.

Blake: Can you tell us a little bit about the great leader? Like his name, what he is like and how he became a great leader.

Weiss: Blake, why do you want to know so much? (Y/n) might not want to answer that.

(Y/n): It's not okay, his name is Alckidin. He is a very kind man who has always helped people in need, he wears glasses and has a funny beard. He was chosen as a great leader because of the help he did to the people.

Ruby: He seems like a nice guy.

Blake: And do you know anything about his past?

(Y/n): Of course I know, he....he...he...Now that I think about it I don't know, I think he was just born there or appeared there.

Blake: You're not afraid that he might be dangerous inside.

(Y/n): No, he's a very, very good person, I've known him for a long time, he's a good person.

Blake looked irritated and was about to say something. But I shook my head to signal that she better not pursue that subject. She must be having trouble believing in this "great leader" because of her past problems.

*bullhead speaker beeps*

Pilot: I'm sorry to inform you, but the demarcated area has many trees around. I'll have to drop you off at an area a few minutes away from the point.

(Y/n) perked up at this, he went to talk to Weiss about how she should accept a party in her honor. As for me, I went to talk to Blake, she was still standing looking at the window with worried eyes.

Yang: right, what happened?

Blake came close to me and spoke softly.

Blake: I think someone from the village might be connected with some crimes, there was a man on the train who seemed to know (y/n). I suspect this Alckidin.

Yang: Why didn't you tell us before? If this guy recognizes you, he might try to kill us.

Blake: I'm not sure if Alckidin is him. If I'm wrong, we can try to talk and find out more about him.