THE TALE OF THE IMMORTAL chapter 10

Enemy attack.

(Y/n) POV

We were walking through the southwest wing of the valley, we were going to see this movie stuff. Pyrrha had said that it was practically a recorded theater, but with new things and delicious food.

I was walking farther back to stand beside Jaune because I knew he wanted to talk to me.

Jaune: *whisper* at that time who were you going to say the name?

(Y/n): Obviously Pyrrha, you two are practically lovebirds.

Jaune: What are we not she doesn't even like me because I'm talking about this with a child.

(Y/n): because despite my age I recognize love when I see it.

*FLASHBACK*

(Y/n): I now pronounce you husband and-

A Man opens the door and knocks hard.

Man wait I can't let this happen I love this woman.

The altar woman pushes the altar man away and runs to embrace the man who has just entered.

Woman: oh honey i love you too.

The two kiss and hug tightly.

(Y/n) mind: why does this always happen?

*ENDS flashback*

(Y/n): Believe me I've seen many novels in my short life jaune.

Jaune: So tell me "young love connoisseur" what should I do.

(Y/n): acting like yourself that's what she likes about you your pure heart but with the rest messed up.

Jaune: very funny haha.

Jaune walked a little faster and moved closer to the other team members.

Nora: So how about that movie about the guy in the mask who attacks a camp and -

Ren: This movie is very violent.

Nora: The one from space warfare with soldiers wearing blue and red armor?

Ren: Science fiction is too confusing for him.

Pyrrha: I know, how about that Cartoon with the chibi students.

Jaune: Sounds like a good one.

(Y/n): I liked this Cartoon thing.

(Timeskip CHIBI (y/n) and JNPR team looking at the movie in the cinema)

*White Fang meeting base*

(Blake pov)

The plan was simple, Sun and I would go undercover and see what the risks of an attack on the meeting would be.

The rest of the team was waiting outside, when I gave the signal they could attack if I gave the second signal we should retreat.

There were many more people than I expected inside, all wearing Grimms masks to disguise themselves.

We were in a large hall with a giant cloth covering something in the center of the stage, a class soldier began to speak.

White Fang Member: Thank you all for coming. Those joining us for the first time tonight, allow me to introduce a very special companion of ours.

I can assure you that he is the key to getting what we've been fighting so hard for.

In the corner of the stage I saw Roman Torchic, one of the most wanted people in the world for countless crimes.