THE TALE OF THE IMMORTAL chapter 8

The introduction team to a new society - part 5 - the rose and the robot

(Y/n) pov

Since the Cardin incident a few days ago no one has bothered even the members of Team Rwby.

We were in the cafeteria now, I was sitting on Weiss' lap, I was struggling to stay awake.

We had woken up early because of what Ruby said that she had an important matter to deal with someone who should know information about the white fang.

(Y/n) mind: what are these white fang guys?

They are evil guys, if they are really dangerous it shouldn't be the police or some professionals to stop them not students.

Their conversation continued to go on but was soon interrupted by some new voices.

I didn't pay attention to who it might be because I'm dying of sleep, it might just be some more bullies calling them babysitters or someone else calling me cute.

Suddenly I was pulled into a tight hug until I was out of breath.

(Y/n) mind: Who is this person because nobody does anything to help me?!

Boy in green: right Nora I think he's had enough, he can barely breathe.

Nora: but look at him, he's so cute I could devour him.

Green boy: Nora, he's purple - just let him go.

Nora let go of me and I stood there trying to catch my breath, as soon as I was fully recovered I pulled away and held on tightly to Weiss.

Weiss: I know,I know * patting (y/n) on the head* listen Nora may be a little scary and a little out of the ordinary, but she is a good person.

I watched the boy in green holding her back from coming to hug me to death.

There were still two others standing there just watching, a red-haired girl in armor and a blond boy in armor.

Looking closely they looked a lot like Team Rwby's friends.

Ruby: So you guys finished the mission early I thought it would take a week.

Redhead: Indeed it was, but thanks to our leader and his strategies we managed to finish the job easier.

Blondie: Don't say that, I wasn't that helpful.

Nora: What do you mean? You found the weak point and then shouted attack there and then cut it off, you were too much.

Boy in Green: I could see that you are also on a mission.

Ruby: Yes, guys this is (y/n), he came from a small village far away from the society and the director put us to show him the common things of our society.

The girl in armor came closer to me and held out a gentle smile, she seemed so kind and friendly and gives me a peaceful feeling.